Oneshot #2

——-a week after Percy returned home——-
——-Percy's POV: ——-

It was nice to be back I admit. I got calls nearly everyday now from the others, usually they just try and make sure I haven't been kidnapped again which was funny and also slightly annoying once you've heard the same joke over and over again.

But it was nice, something I could and already am getting used to.

It was getting late now, I'd have to pick up Damien soon but I had some tasks I'd need to finish. Luckily they were all outside and could probably be finished in a moment or two.

I bid Bruce goodbye before exiting his office and setting out for the front of the manor.

Alfred had asked earlier this morning if I could help water the plants and while I'm sure this would've taken a lot longer before I regained my memories but now I'm sure this would be over in a second.

I walked out into the warm air, taking a deep breath as I looked around at the usual pristine yard.

I had to commend Alfred on this, it really was stunning.

Shaking the compliments from my head I walked over to the hose, turning it a little as the water began to pour out. I smiled as I ran my hands underneath the cool liquid, allowing it to run naturally.

After a minute of indulging myself with the water I stood up straight, moving the water into the air before turning around and spreading the water out to the various plants. From where I stood it looked almost like small floating rivers, each leading to their own plant.

I enjoyed the familiar tug in my gut, watching the water reflect small patterns onto the concrete beneath it.

Eventually as I was nearing the end of my task, I began to group the water up together again, eventually ending with a massive bubble. I walked over to the faucet before turning it off, collecting the final bits of water into the massive bubble.

I let out a short breath as I held the bubble beside me, clapping my hands together as if there were some dust or dirt to clean off.

As I began to wonder what to do with the bubble of water a sudden ear rupturing clap followed by a blinding light light up my senses, sending pain spiking through my ears and eyes. I would've dropped the bubble if I'd lost concentration, instead fight or flight kicked in and I sharped the bubble into an edge, throwing it forward at where ever the sound came from as I cupped my hands over my ears.

"Whoa! Calm down Cus!" I blinked a couple times, my vision not fully back to how it was moments ago as I turned my gaze onto the approaching person, now fully drenched in water.

I opened my eyes I surprise as Diana gave me a bright smile, her eyes only looking slightly apologetic and her usually perfect hair now drenched in water.

"Diana-" I started but she cut me off, capturing me in a tight hug, her arms pinning my own against my ears and landing me in a very uncomfortable position.

"YOU SCARED ME YOU KNOW!! I ALMOST SENT THE AMAZONS AFTER YOU!" She yelled, another ringing going through my ears as I clamped my hands tighter.

"I didn't exactly have a choice Di!! I mean seriously! You think I wanted to drop off the face of the planet!!" I asked, furrowing my brows as she crossed her arms.