Pizzeria Simulator was the last game on that date and there was no telling that William was going to survive the fire Henry buried them in.
But Scott Cawthon did it again, not letting the poor man rest once and for all. Scott please, leave Afton alone, he just wants to sleep.

I had to manage to advance the story within the Mega Pizzaplex, with the misinformation that existed at the time.
Fortunately, Security Breach came to light, and quick as lightning I jumped to download it or watch it in videos from Youtubers like Dawko or Bersgamer, and despite the large number of bugs and glitches that the game contained, it was enough for me.

The Escape was reborn, adapting to the events after the game, that is, before Security Breach, that is why we can see Glamrock Bonnie among the members, or the Roxy Raceway activates the public, not like in the original game.
I linked events, dialogues, secrets and information, until after 60 chapters, I was able to give it the ending that this story deserved.

Each chapter was carefully thought out, trying to do the best it could. My chapters and scenarios are not made in a day, they take weeks sometimes, where I think of different endings, there are deleted scenes in my mind, discarded ideas, others added at the last minute.
There were times when I thought and said "Now what do I do? I don't know how to continue"
And I spent days and days thinking about a solution until something occurred to me, sometimes I even discarded it again and kept thinking.
Also for my English-speaking community. Think about having to translate this whole story chapter by chapter, since it is originally written first in Spanish.
I like everything to be right, from the beginning to the end.

┏┉┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┉┓
Chapter 1.
┗┉┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┉┛

The first chapter of the installment consists of 6 scenarios, each narrated from different points of view of each animatronic.
Being published much earlier than the rest of the novel, it is possible that the narration looks slightly different or more grammatically wrong. (More than the normal)

During the events of the first through second scenarios, we are briefly introduced to Afton and Molten Freddy, two characters who seem to have a constant rivalry.
Molten maintains an aggressive stance in almost every appearance, threatening to attack Afton in the park and being the first to lunge in to kill the children.
While Afton chooses to be more passive and analyze situations, Molten Freddy prefers to act rather than wait.
One of the children escapes, although in vain as he ends up being hit by the amalgam, showing great agility and speed that William lacks.
That doesn't seem to dampen the rivalry between the two, until Charlie and Elizabeth, also known as Lefty and Scrapbaby, intervene.

In the third scenario, we are introduced to both girls.
Both seem to have a close friendship or relationship with each other, although it sometimes becomes tense.
Lefty seems to be tired of the life that she has, while Baby tries to accompany her in a kind of emotional support.
Charlie shows closed emotions and resentment towards the actions of Afton, someone with whom she has spent the last few days in the underground vents of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place.
Elizabeth maintains a neutrality in the matter, as her decisions remain confused between helping her partner or betraying her father's trust.

However, the relationships between the characters are unstable and end in a fight that Molten Freddy, fortunately, manage to cool down in time.

The sides split, with Elizabeth visibly emotionally wounded and Afton upset and irritated.
At the local, the scenes divide to show the Pizzeria assistant, Helpy, who shows the state of the place and the Rockstars.
The little robot meets up with Foxy and Lefty, who go to the basement to check the status of the Mediocre Melodies, but they are caught by Afton, hinting that the three missing protagonists also arrived at the premises.