■58■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Nineth Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 4000]
[Length: Very long]

"I am not going to do it again"

"He is not my son"

"I do not care about your problems"

Like a spark of fire that evaporates into the air, consumed by polluted oxygen.
Like the dust that rises by the slightest current of the wind.
Everything is delicate and smooth, even the sharpest pin is light and light as a feather.
Even the most beautiful rose has spikes on its stem.
Even the most educated and calm person hides a demon inside.

Raise crows that take out your eyes, all birds are the same if they have beaks and wings.
Only the bloodiest raven can be well trained, but under the hand of the most misguided, a cruel feathered beast can be born.
Cruel as the human being by himself.

"You are grounded, I do not care about your excuses"

"You are not even good at studies"

"Do not lock yourself in your room"

He still remembers those days like salt water on the wound.
Painful disproportionate crying that is silenced under a deceptive mask.
No one can fix it, no one can heal it, no one can fix it.

Something dirty, can be cleaned.
Something broken, it can be repaired.
Something wrong, can be corrected.
But something shattered, can't be fixed.

"DO NOT LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM"

"COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW"

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?"

You can see the flames consume and devour wood and metal.
You can see the monochromatic puppet with its painted sky blue tears, kneeling in pain at losing the game.
You can see the yellow bear crawling through the air, between the fire that destroys the attractions, between explosions that cause tremors, demolition without control with the intention of causing terror.
There is no escape.
The amalgamation of cables just hides, is scared, is afraid, is afraid.
He can feel, and does not want to leave.
He's clouded by smoke from the vents, his wires burning out of control.
He feels frustrated, he feels angry, he feels rage, he feels panic, he feels horror, but most of all, he is very confused.
You can also see the little forgotten girl, the only one who keeps time intact, but she herself is not. She's broken, she can't fix it anymore, because every night she dreamed of being the living girl who picked flowers and loved spending time with her mother and siblings, that sweet girl who loved candies and sweets, she misses that girl, but she can't be her.
Not anymore.