-21-

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 4

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 4. Fifth Stage.
"The Encounters"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2180]
[Duration: Long]

Freddy nodded happily, Roxanne looked so excited.
The bear gave the girls permission to sing on stage.

- Likewise, are you aware that Bonnie will not be able to attend, right? - Freddy spoke looking in his room for a couple of microphones for them.

- I had forgotten, today he has a performance at the Bonnie Bowl! - Chica exclaimed in surprise, Roxanne lowered her ears.

- Are you sure he will even attend? Last week he missed two of his scheduled concerts, and three of the global ones on the Main Stage... - The canine murmured, the rabbit used to get away from his obligations and preferred to hide from the clients.

Freddy took the two microphones and approached the girls to lend them. Chica kept them in her storage tank.
The bear couldn't help looking at Gregory, who seemed focused on his Face-watch.

- You can ask Monty, if you find him - Freddy objected, turning his gaze back to the wolf and the bird - He should have taken care of the intruding animatronics, but a few minutes ago one attacked us

- Uh... I myself took care of taking two of them to the daycare, the assistant should take them - Chica clarified something more serious before the accusation of the bear, Roxy shook her head.

- In fact - Interrupted Gregory - It's not like that, earlier while that wire thing was attacking us, I saw a shadow at the end of the corridor, it was one of the animatronics that you took to the daycare.

Roxy grunted in annoyance, the intruders beginning to annoy her.
Chica and Freddy concluded that if they were on the loose, possibly the Daycare Attendant would be free in his night form.

They left the room to look around for the shadow Gregory had spotted earlier, but it was no longer there.
The bear crossed his arms, took his eyes to the boy, who negatively reported that the intruders were not in sight of the cameras, they must have hidden.

A loud knock was heard behind them, a metal door rose revealing an irritated and annoyed Monty.

- THEY ARE FREE! - Exclaimed the alligator approaching them in a bad mood, Gregory hid behind Freddy.

- There is a more serious problem - Chica took the turn to speak, the lizard looked at her with a bad face - It's 4 a.m, if we don't get them out of here, they could cause problems for the customers

Roxanne got excited, grabbing her companion by her shoulders and shaking her back and forth, panicking. If it was dawn and they found those intruders, they would have a lot of problems because of their dangerousness.
Freddy tried to calm the canine down and come up with a plan to find the aggressive animatronics and hold them until the authorities arrive at six in the morning.