Chapter 27 - The Sudden Transformation of the Female Star with no Talent

Start from the beginning

It was her agent who wanted to teach Huo Wei a lesson, so he asked Jian Linlin to stay and hired another assistant to comfort Huo Wei. However, the relationship between Huo Wei and Jian Linlin was always very tense.

In one scene, Huo Wei had to fall into the water. It was November and they were up north so the water was very cold. After Huo Wei shot the scene once, the director was not satisfied. However, she was on her period so she didn't want to jump into the water again. After a long discussion, the director realized that Huo Wei and Jian Linlin had similar figures so he asked Jian Linlin to become Huo Wei's substitute and shoot the scene for her.

Of course, Huo Wei was happy. She immediately promised to raise Jian Linlin 's salary for a month. On the one hand, Jian Linlin was happy that she could finally be an actress, and on the other hand, she felt annoyed to be Huo Wei's substitute. Huo Wei was so unprofessional. She could make a lot of money by just using her face. Jian Linlin had to shoot multiple scenes of her falling into the water again and again, but because of her poor appearance, she could only be a substitute and take the thousands of dollars of "charity" that Huo Wei had given her.

It happened to be Jian Linlin's birthday that day. She took the money given by Huo Wei and had a big meal. After getting drunk, she made a wish. She wanted to have countless resources, win the best actress, became internationally famous, and meet the most wonderful and most handsome Prince Charming!

Then she found a puppy on her way home. No one knew that the soul of that puppy actually belonged to the president of the No. 1 entertainment company, Shao Ke!

Shao Ke was in a coma after a car accident and his soul somehow jumped into the body of the dog that had been killed in the car accident. The dog was badly injured. With great difficulty, he walked to the roadside to seek help, and then he was picked up by Jian Linlin.

Jian Linlin and Huo Wei's other assistant lived in Huo Wei's duplex apartment. In this way, it was convenient to take care of Huo Wei. Huo Wei paid for their food and living expenses. So, when Jian Linlin took the dog home, it was to Huo Wei's apartment. Huo Wei didn't like the animals so of course, she didn't agree.

But Jian Linlin was drunk and was suppressing so much resentment that she could no longer bear it. She quarreled with Huo Wei on the spot and accusing Huo Wei of being heartless and cruel.

The two of them, one kind and the other cold, were in stark contrast to each other in Shao Ke's eyes.

Later, the agent came to settle the dispute and asked them to take a step back. The dog could stay, but will not leave Jian Linlin's room. The agent didn't like Huo Wei's Princess Syndrome. He had made up his mind to torture her and make Huo Wei angry. He didn't like Jian Linlin and the puppy either and every time he saw them, he would feel annoyed.

Therefore, when Shao Ke was recuperating by her side, he got to see Jian Linlin's kindness and Huo Wei's unreasonable personality. He couldn't go out of the room. After returning home, Jian Linlin often held him in her arms and complained. Sometimes she cried very sadly. She told him that Huo Wei often bullied her and asked her to be a substitute when in the scenes Huo Wei didn't want to shoot. She hated that the entertainment world only cared about appearances and that she had no choice but lose to someone like Huo Wei.

Later, when Shao Ke had mostly recovered, he tried all kinds of ways to sneak out and contact his confidant through electronic products, so that his confidant could help him return to normal. At the same time, he also asked his confidant to make Jian Linlin famous with all kinds of resources and to distribute fewer resources to an incompetent person like Huo Wei.

At that time, because Shao Ke was in a coma, his grandfather's son was born when his grandfather was old, Shao Jun temporarily took over the entertainment company. He suspected that what happened to him had something to do with his uncle, Shao Jun, so he decided to stay in the current situation and hide beside Jian Linlin first.