Chapter 33: (Fulfilled promises)

Y/n and others were walking in the town to find cafeteria. Subaru was sleepy but he didn't wanted to go to sleep before drinking coffee. Subaru looked at Lust and asked.

Subaru: wait, isn't cafeteria closed? It's night time already.

Lust: no.

Lust quickly responded to his question with neutral look. Subaru blinked and asked other question.

Subaru: and where are others?

Y/n: Most of our citizens are sleeping. It's Night, kid.

When Subaru heard it, he asked once again with curious look.

Subaru: then why don't we go in the mansion?

Y/n: remember who asked for hot chocolate. The place where we are going right now is the place where we store coffee. ...and some other stuff for funny events.

Subaru remembered his words from before so he stopped arguing. After some time, he asked.

Subaru: ...is it right to go in this city without everyone knowing that we are here?

Wrath: hmm, let me think- Yes.

Wrath also answered at this question, quickly. Wilhelm was still thinking about previous ability that wrath used against whale. Because of curiosity, he asked.

Wilhelm: Wrath. I'm curious, how would you act if you got caught and sent to the prison?

Wrath smiled at that question and answered with little amused tone while he was walking.

Wrath: It would be funny. But unfortunately it's impossible, because, when it was about to happen to me, things ended not so well for them. And I'm not Troll to annoy the shit out from them at first and then show them a funny joke that ends lives.

Wilhelm: ...

Y/n looked towards 5 knights who were following them and at the same time they were looking around excited about anything that they were seeing.

Y/n: Seems like they are having fun.

Wrath: indeed.

Lust: yes.

Julius, Petelgeuse and Elsa were quiet. After some time, they stopped at one cafeteria. Subaru said with yawn.

Subaru: *yawn* see? It's clo-

Lust approached door an opened it. He turned around and said.

Lust: Oh look! It's not closed! ...welcome.

He ended his sentence with calm demeanor.

Subaru: ...

Knights stopped and starred at the name of the cafeteria. It was written in foreign language for them. All of them were starring at it. One of them said.

Ally Knight 1: is something written there?

Lust looked up and answered.

Lust: Yes. There is written chaotic cafe but in different language. If you want to know why is it called "chaotic cafe", it's because everytime we walk in there together, something always happens.

After this sentence, knights started to stare at the name of the cafeteria with interest.

Ally Knight 2: what a pretty letters. Looks easy to write.

Ally Knight 3: agree. This is satisfactory.

Ally Knight 1: I need to learn that language.

Ally Knight 2: same.