Chapter 25 (Quest of Troll part 1)

Wrath: what a problematic day...

Petelgeuse: agree.

They were watching the blue haired maid with angry expression.

(With troll)

Troll saw bunch of kids who were playing together. Troll was watching them for 5 minutes near tree. After that he called them.

Troll: [hey kids! Isn't it great to be alive?]

kid 1: hello sir!

Kid 2: who are you?

One of the kids with dog approached troll and he kicked him in the leg without reason. It didn't had much effect on troll. He just felt the touch. Troll looked down at the kid who kicked him.

Troll: [tough one aren't you kid?]

Kid 3: first of all, I have name. Second, you sound weird and third, my dog doesn't likes you so I don't like you too.

Troll looks at the dog. He smiled and started to pet him.

Troll: [what a cute dog.]

Dog tried to bite troll but the skin was too hard for the dogs teeth to pierce it so instead of biting he started to bark at troll.

Kid 3: don't touch my dog!

Kid took his dog away from him. Troll was in same position for 5 seconds. 5 seconds later black liquid started to come out from trolls eyes.

Kid 2: sir, are you alright?

Kid 3: crying because of this?

Troll: ...

He looked at the dog with emotionless face. Suddenly dog stopped barking. He just ran into the forest silently.

Kid 3: Wait! Come back!

Kid started to chase after his dog.

Troll: [...]

Kid 2: will he be okay?

Troll: [...]

Troll walked back in the forest where kid went. During walking His face started to create glitching noises and it changed into a bloody one. The insanity woke up.

Boy was searching for his dog. He was searching for 5 minutes until he found his dog who was lying down on the ground between two trees.

Kid 3: there you are, I thought I lost you. Don't run away like that next time. Phew. Come one, Let's go back.

But dog didn't stood up. He wasn't even moving. When he touched the dog, he felt like something was missing inside him. He turned the dog around and saw cut on his belly. He realized what was happening. The kid fell down on his knees. He didn't knew what to do. Tears started to form on his eyes and the kid started to cry. He was sobbing so much that he didn't noticed someone. Behind him was standing tall shadow creature with axe in his left hand.

???: Crying because of this?

(Timeskip)

Troll was cleaning the mess that he caused when his phone started to ring. Troll picked the phone and he accepted the call.

Troll: [Yeeees?]

Wrath: listen, we have a problem here, can you sit in the car and come to pick us up?

Troll: [can't you just teleport?]

Wrath: we are eating.

Troll: [...I'll be there but what's the problem?]