Chapter 18 (Alliance and book of all events)

Julius: my lady, Mimi, hetaro, Reinhard... Everyone, I'm sorry.

Yellow light disappeared behind Julius meaning that he wouldn't come back to life again.

Troll was approaching paralyzed Julius. He summoned his axe and was about to chop his head off.

Troll: don't worry buddy, you won't die. You'll just get in another place called heaven if it is in this world.

Julius: ...I, don't regret anything...

Troll: good luck with travel, buddy.

Troll was 1 meter away from Julius when he rised up his axe but before he chopped Julius's head, black liquid appeared behind troll. Troll noticed it and turned around.

Troll: black liquid...? Or portal...

Liquid started to take the humanoid form. Troll was watching it with amusement on his face. This was continuing for 5 seconds until troll got bored.

Troll: alright back to work. *Looks at Julius* sorry for waiting, buddy, heh.

Again, troll was about to chop his head. Axe was near Julius's head when creature behind troll threw oil at trolls head. Troll stopped attacking once again. He looked behind and saw black liquid that had form of y/n.

Troll: oh hey, buddy. Long time no see.

Y/n: troll what are you doing here?

Troll: why are you asking me something that you already know?

Silence was between troll and y/n.

Y/n: you got a point.

Troll: I know.

Y/n: by the way I came here to take you in the neoland.

Troll: neoland?

Troll looks at y/n with confused look.

Y/n: ...don't look at me like that, I was not the one who chose that name.

Troll: huh? Then who chose that name for the city?

Y/n: the paper.

Y/n said annoyed.

Troll: *sigh* paper is always right...

Y/n: so are you coming?

Troll: but that man over there. *Points at Julius*

Y/n:  ... You already killed more than one thousand people. Wasn't that enough for one day?

Troll: you got a point over there.

Y/n: alright let's go.

Troll: no.

Y/n: I'll give you oil.

Troll: already coming.

Julius just watched of them extremely confused.

Julius: what just happened?

Before y/n and troll left, troll snapped fingers. After snapping, vision of crowd started to activate again. Black space turned into normal.

Crowd was looking at the arena in complete disbelief and shock. There was Julius on his knees who was watching both y/n and troll.

Candidates were also shocked. They didn't expect him to defeat Julius.

Y/n alright. On our way to the neoland!

Troll: YES!

Troll and y/n were on the way out when they saw Emilia. She looked like mad and worried. She approached us and said.