Chapter 1 (new world)

(Y/n POV)

I am am in my home, playing with glitch by turning one thing into another. When I looked out of the window, I saw boy who was coming out from the shop.

Y/n: ah, another normal night.

That was the moment when I felt little sleepy. I closed my eyes for 5 seconds and glitching sound was heard but when I opened them, I was in the unknown place.

Y/n: when did I used glitch to teleport myself in this place? ...nevermind I'll just go back.

I tried to use glitched teleportation but it didn't worked. That confused me. Then I tried to test glitch again by summoning ice cream and it worked. I tested teleport to another place and it worked.

Y/n: welp sadly I can't teleport back to home but I know that my glitch is still working. ...wait are those demihumans?

Demihumans were everywhere around me.

Y/n: where the hell am I exactly? Oh. Another world huh?

???: I WAS SUMMONED IN PARALLEL WORLD!

When I looked next to me, I saw that boy again. I approached him and asked.

Y/n: hey kid, what's your name?

???: My name? Oh, my name is Natsuki Subaru.

Y/n: anyway I have question for you. 2 question.

Subaru: oh? Sure.

Y/n: first one, were you summoned in another world too?

Subaru: (how did he know that I was from another world?) Yes but, how did you know it?

Y/n: I'm from another world too. I saw you buying something from the shop.

Subaru: that explains it. What's second question?

Y/n: before you got summoned in this world, did you heard a glitching noises?

Subaru: no I didn't.

Y/n: weird. Alright have fun.

Subaru: wait!

But before Subaru said it I was already gone to another place. When I saw random building, I went inside and then I realized that it was toilet for females.

They started screaming. Then One of them approached me and slapped Me. I slapped back without thinking.

Y/n: gender equality, mortal.

After that I went in random bar but it turns out that this bat was only for demihumans.

Lizard: this bar Is for demihumans only!

Giant lizard: get the fuck out.

Then giant lizard came in and pushed me outside.

Y/n: that mother fucker! Well, nevermind.

I then went at store where there were apples.

Seller: are you here to buy appa?

Y/n: is this an apple?

Seller: what language is that?

Y/n: what are you saying? I can't understand!

Seller: I can't understand you!

Demihuman: what language are you talking about buddy?

Y/n: *inhales* apple banana melon door gun hoe mountain grape!

Demihuman: I can't understand you dude!

Y/n: *sigh* nevermind...  Oh I forgot about that.

Seller: what?