Huo Wei didn't let everyone wait too long before the banquet began. She and Lou Xiao stood on the stage, and Lou Xiao personally introduced them and said, "I invited you all to come here today, not only for you all to attend the art exhibition, but also because I have another important news to announce. That is, Yun Xiao Group has set up an AI robot research department. From now on, we have invested a lot of money, manpower, and material resources to focus on R&D. Anyone who is interested in this topic can discuss with the Yun Xiao group regarding potential cooperation. "

As soon as the words came out, almost everyone looked at Huo Tingwei.

At present, the main business of Huo Company was AI robots. Most of the company's profits depended on this. Other people wanted to do it, but they didn't manage to take much business away from Huo Company. The Huo Company was monopolizing almost 80% of the profits from AI robots.

Now, in such a high-profile manner, Lou Xiao has announced his entry into the AI robot market. He has also chosen to announce under such circumstances causing everyone to believe that he did this to fight against Huo Tingwei.

Then they heard Lou Xiao say: "The special significance of choosing today was that the director of this R&D department is Miss Huo Wei who is next to me!"

Several directors of the Yun Xiao group took the lead in cheering and clapping, and others responded with applause. Many people turned to look at Huo Tingwei's face. He was surprised at first, then stared at Huo Wei's face and turned blue. He was extremely angry!

Yu Hai put on a promotional video on the big screen, and Huo Wei began to explain Yun Xiao group's R&D plan to everyone, so that people who wish to cooperate with them have an understanding in their hearts, and let everyone be rest assured that she was the director of R&D.

She said in simple terms, did not disclose any secrets, but she was able to help let the experts and laymen understand her research and development a lot better than that of Huo Company. To not say yet whether she can succeed in R&D, but it was obvious that her attitude was clearly against Huo Company.

Huo Tingwei was holding his glass, and his knuckles were white. He only received the survey results this morning. Huo Wei hadn't bought the scientific research results. It was Huo Wei's real skills at the meeting that day. As a result, Huo Wei joined the Yun Xiao group in the evening and will be developing better AI robots and compete with Huo Company in the market!

He remembered very clearly that the people in the R&D department at the meeting that day were all convinced of Huo Wei, and even Huo Ming couldn't be compared with Huo Wei. Losing Huo Wei, a talented individual, and letting her go to Yun Xiao group was Huo Company's great loss. If Huo Wei does bring forth advancements in the research and development of Yun Xiao group, then Yun Xiao group will become Huo Company's biggest rival and will be very difficult to deal with.

Huo Tingwei was very regretful at the moment. If he had known that Huo Wei would join the Yun Xiao group, he should have been softer towards Huo Wei. If he had known that Huo Wei had such capabilities, he should have let Huo Wei into the company long ago.

He turned to look at Cui Jing but Cui Jing was looking at her daughter on the stage with a smile. She didn't even give him a look. Soon, the banquet began, Lou Xiao and Huo Wei as today's main characters were sitting at the main table with him, he had to temporarily suppress all emotions, to not make himself more embarrassed.

During the dinner, Huo Wei graciously exchanged greetings with several moguls, which made Huo Tingwei look at her in a new light. He had never paid attention to the growth of his children, and his impression of his daughter was that she is delicate, immature, hated learning, and was playful. After Zhao Sijia, she became jealous and irrational.