Alfonso: Mom and Dad! Hi Shobe! *kisses and hugs*
Yara: Hola, Ahia! Lola's hasn't arrived yet? *looking around*

Alfonso: They are already outside, Luis just called, he and Xandra are assisting Lola...
Irene: Good! We'll wait for them. Fons, where are you seated?

Alfonso: *pointing* Right side, mom, but someone mentioned we should be seated close to Lola.
Irene: You should too if you like. Will only be sitting, with dad and Yara, in the backside.

Alfonso: Lola will certainly be sat in front, so I wouldn't want to.

Their conversation was cut off because Lola Meldy arrived at the venue and caught everyone's interest. Everyone greets the former first lady of the country and accompanied her to where she is seated, Luis and Xandra go to Irene and Greggy after they settled Mama Meldy, and joined them as they talk about random stuff...

 Everyone greets the former first lady of the country and accompanied her to where she is seated, Luis and Xandra go to Irene and Greggy after they settled Mama Meldy, and joined them as they talk about random stuff

While waiting for the priest to start, Mama Meldy looked for her granddaughter Yara, so she was called by her grandmother's caregiver. As shy as she is, she was accompanied in front by Andy.

Mama Meldy: There you are, Victoria! *hugs, kisses*
Yara: Hi Lola! Wearing your favorite clothes again. *holds her hand*

Mama Meldy: How are you? You never came back to the house again.
Yara: Will visit, just a little busy with school Lola, but promised to go there.

"Oh Meldy, is this Irene's youngest!?"
"She got the genes of the Romualdez"

"Mestiza Como Meldy!"
"Just like her mom quiet and private"

Mama Meldy: Our very own Maria Clara, was far more demure, prim, and proper than her Mommy Irene.

Yara didn't know everyone in attendance, and Mama Meldy wouldn't let her go. She wanted Yara to sit next to her, but instead, Yara merely smiled, bowed, and mano to those who were older than her and just listened. But, Irene decided to take Yara as she knows she was uncomfortable and made her sit next to her and Greggy.

The mass began, and they listened earnestly to the priest's homily, then the mass composition featuring Norberto Romualdez began.

Yara: Mama, so Great Grandpa, Lola Meldy's dad only had three brothers?
Irene: Yes, honey. Vicente Orestes Romualdez is his full name

It was kind of impressive and great to hear about the family branches and meet relatives for the first time, exchanging warm greetings, smiles, and laughter. As people began chatting about their family tree, history, and other such topics.