One of those two is Huo Ming's secretary and the other is Huo Ming's assistant, usually having the most contact with Zhao Sijia, and they have to deal with the things Zhao Sijia did not do well. Naturally, there would be more complaints, and they were just murmuring a few words while retouching their makeup together.

Now that they got caught, both of them had a bit of embarrassment on their faces, but they were annoyed when they heard Zhao Sijia's last sentence.

"Zhao Sijia, have you forgotten the picture in your social media feed? Are you worthy to talk about character with us? What did we say wrong?"

Zhao Sijia angrily said: "I work hard, even if I don't do well, I'm always improving, and I am not slacking off at work. How come I look like a mess from what you say about me? Huo Ming sometimes gets angry and tells you off, it's me who plead for you, don't you think it's too ugly to repay your favor with revenge like this?"

When she mentioned this, the two became even angrier.

Wang Jing stepped forward, looked at her directly, and said, "You pleading? We are using you to plead? Originally, Mr. Huo was only venting a few words to us. Your so-called pleading convicted us of our mistake. He directly asked the Ministry of Human Resources to deduct our salary. We didn't even have the chance to explain!"

Xia Meng pushed away Zhao Sijia, pulling Wang Jing to go out, "there is nothing to say to her. She is the innocent, the good, and the beautiful, we are all scheming dog in her eyes."

When Wang Jing was walking out she mumbled with anger, "you have no shame to say that you work hard. How much chaos has been added to us this year? You are obviously frail and helpless, but you think of yourself as an independent woman. What can she do without relying on a man? Pff! Relying on men yet wanting to be honored!"

Zhao Sijia was trembling with anger, staring deadly at their backs, her eyes were red. It just so happened that someone came over to go to the bathroom, and seeing her look like this, she hurriedly backed away for five meters and walked out quickly, as if she was afraid of getting to her nerves.

Zhao Sijia couldn't help but shed tears, and hurriedly walked into the cubicle, locked the door, and cried, covering her mouth.

She did work hard, and who doesn't go through a learning process? Both Huo Ming and Huo Tingwei praised that she has made great progress. This is the Huo family's company, and the Huo family agrees with her. Why do they say that to her? If she really depends on the Huo family, why does she have to work hard? She would just be living under the family's roof, painting her favorite painting every day. She just wanted to be independent, but she was so misunderstood.

Zhao Sijia cried for a long time until she received a call from Huo Ming. Huo Ming saw the cardboard box she had packed and knew she was here. When he asked her where she was, he heard Zhao Sijia's swallowing voice, and immediately became anxious.

Huo Ming knocked hard on the bathroom door, and Zhao Sijia wiped away her tears and rearranged her emotions before walking out.

Huo Ming asked incomprehensibly: "What's wrong? Why are you crying? I just saw it. No one scolds you on the internet anymore. After two days, no one will mention it again. Don't worry."

"It's not because of this, I'm fine." Zhao Sijia whispered with her head down, wanting to leave.

Huo Ming grabbed her, "What's the matter with you? Say clearly, don't let me guess what you are thinking every time, how would I know if you don't tell me? Everything is solved, I don't understand why you are still sad. "