"Who is there to protect? Do you dare to say that you didn't protect the surname Zhao? Originally, no one scolded Weiwei, but now? Your commenters are messing up the story. Some people already suspect Weiwei's character. That's how you are a dad? "

"Cui Jing, Sijia is also a member of our family. Don't be too partial. This matter has been resolved. We will talk about the rest when you calm down." Huo Tingwei's voice was faintly impatient.

Huo Wei opened the door. Before Cui Jing spoke, she looked at Huo Tingwei and said, "Dad, I think this sentence should be said to you, 'Don't be too partial.'"

Huo Tingwei, Cui Jing, Huo Ming, and Zhao Sijia were all standing in the corridor. Looking at the location, it should be Cui Jing chasing Huo Tingwei out of the room, while Huo Ming and Zhao Sijia ran up after hearing the sound downstairs. It was crowded, so she could look at their favorability values.

Huo Tingwei's favorability value for his daughter was 40, and only 30 for Cui Jing. And his favorability value for Zhao Sijia was 60, and for Huo Ming, it was also 60. They were really like a pair of children, completely impartial. What was rare was that Zhao Sijia knew the rewards, and the favorability value for Huo Tingwei was as high as 70.

She thought that Huo Tingwei's partiality did not wrong him at all.

Huo Tingwei lowered his face when he heard Huo Wei's unkind words, and looked at her sharply, "Huo Wei, is this your attitude when talking to me?"

Huo Wei leaned back in the wheelchair with her hands on her lap in a leisurely posture, so she greeted him without evasiveness, "If I cry and beg you, would you change your decision? Then what should I be like facing a father who is so partial to an outsider? If it weren't for the paternity test, I would really suspect that Zhao Sijia is your favorite daughter."

"Nonsense." Huo Tingwei frowned. He disliked such disputes and said coldly, "This time the matter has passed. Please take care of your injuries and ignore the statements on the Internet. Even if Huo Ming is at fault, his image will be damaged. It's enough to bear so much bullying. You don't have to make trouble anymore."

Cui Jing stood beside Huo Wei anxiously and gave Huo Tingwei a fierce look. "I don't agree. Immediately stop the commenters. Otherwise, if you can buy commenters, so can I. You can blur the focus, I can make Zhao Sijia the focus. If you don't believe me, try it!"

They all looked at her immediately, and Zhao Sijia said angrily: "Mother, how can I offend you?"

Huo Ming frowned and said: "Mom, don't anger Sijia. You weren't such an unreasonable person before."

Huo Tingwei coldly said, "It's just a trivial matter. Huo Wei was taught badly by you. If you indulge her, she won't be so lucky next time."

Cui Jing blushed. Huo Wei took her hand to keep her from cursing. Huo Wei chuckled and said, "Since it's a small matter, why are you so furious?" She saw Zhao Sijia's red eyes and smiled happily. "Yeah, it turns out that someone is sensitive. Why are you so fragile? Huo Ming scolded so badly that it didn't matter. Why did you react so fiercely? You even made my parents fight for you, don't you say you are a so-called bad omen?"

"Huo Wei!" Huo Tingwei reprimanded her severely.

Huo Wei not only didn't stop, but also smiled: "Dad, don't rush to scold me. This is obvious. Since she came to our house, our house has never known peace. Don't say it was me. In the twenty years I was at home, wasn't our family doing well? It was when Zhao Sijia came that it became like this. Isn't she a bad omen? Who is she?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Zhao Sijia... wasn't she reaching too far?

"Huo Wei, shut up!" Huo Tingwei squinted, as if Huo Wei would punish him severely if he continued speaking.