"Now you let her bully me, what else is there?" Zhao Sijia pushed him away, turned and ran away. She was really sad. Huo Ming had always been on her side before. This time she was scolded like this because of Huo Wei, and Huo Ming didn't help her.

If they were really together, how much would she be angry with Huo Wei in the future?

If she lost against Huo Wei and Cui Jing this time, would she be better off marrying into the Huo family in the future?

Huo Ming disappointed her too much!

Huo Ming hadn't slept for 36 hours. During the period of climbing, going to the police station, and staying up late to work, he had not eaten more than a few mouthfuls of food. At this time, he was dizzy. Being blamed by his sister, mother, and sweetheart one after another made him feel breathless. He couldn't understand how he sinned so badly that they blamed him like that.

He also couldn't afford to coax Zhao Sijia. Thinking about it, it was better to solve the online bullying first, and it was not too late to deal with the facts before coaxing her. Maybe Zhao Sijia would calm down by then, and she would not be angry.

Huo Ming took out his mobile phone to call his assistant and walked outside while talking about the situation on the Internet.

In the ward, Cui Jing stayed by the door, hearing Huo Ming and Zhao Sijia clearly through a door. If it weren't for the arguing that would delay Huo Wei's recovery, she would like to go out and scold them.

Were they shameless? It seemed as if Huo Wei was injured before she was blaming them, but it was their fault from beginning to end. They didn't reflect at all, and they still blamed Huo Wei in their hearts. Just like Huo Wei said, where was the apology? They didn't have that kind of heart at all!

Huo Wei watched Cui Jing standing at the door, but did not come back for a long time. She took a closer look and found that Cui Jing's back had been strained, as if she was enduring something. She got up and asked, "Mom? What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

Cui Jing took a deep breath, not wanting that for the time being, and returned to the bed with a smile: "No, I'm just getting angry. Take it easy."

Huo Wei said "Oh", but she was not angry at all. Huo Ming was such a person. She didn't have any expectations at all. She only regarded him as a stranger, and of course she wouldn't be angry. But Cui Jing was different. Her children were making trouble like this. She should be the most troublesome, right?

Just now, she said that she did not recognize her elder brother on purpose. On the one hand, she stated to Huo Ming that she would never forgive him. On the other hand, she also wanted to know Cui Jing's attitude.

She could see that Cui Jing was uncomfortable at the time, but Cui Jing didn't stop her and drove Huo Ming away. This was a relative who had a lot of affection for her and was a person who treated her wholeheartedly.

Huo Wei smiled at Cui Jing. She was not as indifferent as to when facing Huo Ming, but showed warmth and closeness.

She took Cui Jing's hand and shook it, "Mom, don't be angry. You are so angry that you are uncomfortable. They are still happy outside. Why bother? Although it was a bit dangerous this time, I figured it out when I was in the woods. People should live for themselves while they are alive. Don't force what you can't get. Just like the love that my father and Huo Ming have for me, there will be nothing if there is nothing. It's no big deal. I still have my mother who loves me.

I will be happy in the future, so that no matter what happens, I will have no regrets in my life. Right, mom?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Weiwei has grown up. You spoke so well. Mom wants you to be happy, there are no worries." Cui Jing lovingly touched her little daughter's hair and saw that her daughter was really not depressed. She looked relieved.