Moon blessed visit

Jonathan, much to his delight, was indeed an Omega.
The pack celebrated with a small run around their grounds before returning to the feast.
The pack doctor came up to the family with an elderly she wolf he introduced as Martha.
Martha had recently retired and would become Jonathan's tutor.
It was agreed that he would spend half a day at the pack hospital on the weekends for advanced training. As he would only learn human biology at college.

All in all it had been a good night.

The next day the Alphas and elders were having another meeting, talking about the Black Luna's and what it could mean.
Airini sat with them, yet not contributing to the conversation.
"I'm sure our Goddess knows what she is doing. I doubt she plans on making the same mistake she made all those years ago."
Alpha Tony said.
"Oh sure. Just four blood thirsty Luna's instead of one. That is so much better." Alpha Edmund growled.
This arguing had been going on for an hour now and Alpha Zane had a headache from it all.

"Is that truly what you believe Alpha Edmund?" Airini asked in a voice that didn't sound like hers, it was softer, almost a whisper.
All eyes turned to Airini to see her sat there looking at them, but what caught their attention was her brilliant silver eyes.
"All my Luna's have been protecting you all for centuries. You are an Alpha because of my Luna's and the work they have done." A deep sigh escaped her lips before continuing.  "I once made a mistake, believing a grieving Luna would protect her pack fiercely  with this gift. Instead you all believe it caused harm to my children. The very children i love above all. WRONG, she saw what would happen, she saw her son grow up and meet his mate. She saw the chaos their packs would cause, just as their allies with them." She sighed "This is your chance now. A war is coming, not just rouges, but evil in our world. I have seen the end of my children.  My Luna's and their Alpha will change this outcome, but only with your help. So choose now and choose wisely. Will you support them or will you help be the end of my wolves."
None of the Alphas said anything as Airini looked away. Yet Zane noticed her eyes go back to their usual emerald green.

Airini looked up at the clock and stood up. "Alpha, would you like me to bring snacks or would you be eating lunch? I am afraid it is getting on and i am sure you are all feeling hungry." She said as if the words from her mouth hadn't been spoken.
Looking around at the other Alphas he made his decision.  "Thank you Airini, we will join you for lunch. Just give us a few more minutes before we join you?" He asked at the end.
Airini stood up and bowed at the Alphas.  "Then i shall see to the preparations." And with that she left.
The Alphas sat there stunned,