Part 84

The whole flight from Kashmir to Mumbai was feeling like the longest flight ever... He was all silent sinking the news... He was feeling num his thoughts are only about his laddoo... He promised her his brothers his dad that he will always protect but he was nowhere when she met with an accident... Without him noticing the tears are flowing down... He just couldn't control till the time he sees his laddoo safe...

Jasmine situation was same she was only thinking about teju like how can that little girl handle so much pain.. mentally and physically... She has always been an inspiration to everyone and her strength the way she manages everything...she has a lot in her heart but still she stand strong... Rab ji pls jaldi se thik karna usse.. tears were rolling down her eyes too and she was looking outside the window....

Finally they reached Mumbai and ran to hospital and moved towards her room...

Arjun, aneri, Yuvika, wahi, Parth, Ranvijay were standing there....

Karan- Laddoo laddoo...

Wahi- bhai aaraam se calm down she is totally fine now woh dekho...

He caressed the glass door seeing his laddoo pale and a dressing on her head and hand...

Karan-Laddoo ye kya haal bana diya tune pls utt jaa jaldi... I'm sorry Laddoo I didn't take care of you...

Aneri goes to him... - bhai kisi ka mistake nahi hai yeh pls don't ever think like that... Now she wants us more and we should take care of her right pls be strong and smile Bhai...

Karan- abhi tak kyu nahi uthi yaar pari..?

Arjun - Karan doctor ne bola thodi der mai aajayega ab smile kar tujhe rothe hue dekhke woh kudh maaregi hume..

Everyone smile listening to Arjun...

Suddenly she opens her eyes and she's not understanding anything like where is she what's going on...
Nurse saw her and informed doctor... He checked and came out...

Doctor - abhi aap log mil sakthe hai but don't stress her too much.. she needs more rest bohot weak hai and also hand take care...

Arjun - sure doctor!!!

All went inside slowly...

Teju saw Arjun first and her view is blur... She was murmeing Bhai ajju ajju..

Arjun went near her and kissed her forehead and caressing her head...

Arjun - baccha how r u feeling now?

Teju- kaha hoon mai ajju...woh accident choti bacchi thik hai kya woh...

Arjun - she's fine baby ab tu bhi jaldi theek hoja...

Teju- kya hua Bhai mujhe theek hu na...

Arjun- Haan dikh raha hai bohot weak hai tu aise nahi dekh sakta mai tujhe...

Teju- maine tension dediya na sabko...

Arjun- Haan woh toh har baar karegi sunthi hi nahi hai super women Banna hai madam ko har situation mai...

Teju- bhai!!

Arjun - Haa kya hai what do you think of yourself haan? patha hai hamara kya haal hogaya tha..paagal..

Ranvijay- he's right baccha har baar apni jaan khatre mai rakthi ho... what should we do haan? it's a nightmare for us...

Teju pouts with sad face....

Arjun- uff this face...damn face...

Teju- Bhai I am not fine and aap log mujhe daanth rahe ho I am not talking to u...