Part 27

Donal got eliminated now....

The New weeks begins....

The morning song was played and everyone was dancing their heart out...not knowing the fact that what's gonna happen next....

In Bathroom area,,,

Teja wore one white crop dress which came till her mid thigh... She came out from the washroom...

Karan saw her and was aww of her Beauty... She is looking so hot and cute...

Teju- sunny muh khula kyu rakhe ho...

Karan - uff uff Hot🔥🔥🥵Abey tu aise tota banke aayegi toh mera kya hoga...

Teju- acchi lag rahi hu kya.?

Karan- I cannot control myself today laddoo tereko iss Ghar Mai hi aisa kyu pehenna hai re...

Teju- Aww so I'm driving my sunny crazy....

After sometime The song got played... And everyone are shocked....

Suddenly 5 people entered wearing masks....

All were shouting wildcards....

Teju Pov - Suddenly song played and everyone looked at the main gate..... There the 3 people with mask entered... Ofcourse they are Wildcards...
But somehow we guessed one is Rakhi... Then the person Who I hate most in my life is standing there... That's Rashmi Desai...

Back then in 2015 maine ek serial kiya hai Usme main lead Siddharth tha and also Rashmi is also the main lead with me.... My character was different and people used to love my acting a lot... That's where she started feeling jealous from me... And she also doesn't have good rapo with Siddharth... Me and Siddharth were close friends he is like a mentor like a big brother to me I know him since 2010... So we used to be very close.. Suddenly cause of her insecurities she Did a PR activity linking mine and Siddharth's name... That's the first time I thought how can she stoop so low... We were always good with her but in return we never got that... In season 13 also just because she hate me and Siddharth she used to fight with Sid a lot.... She also did dil se dil tak serial with Jasmin in which jas got a good name and there also she felt insecure of her... And she even hates her... She fees insecure of every better female costar...
Now she is here, I got the whole idea she'll just try to instigate people against me and create rifts that's the only thing she can do....God protect me from hitting her face....

Everyone removed masks and the other persons are devoleena, Raquesh, Neha....

Seeing Rashmi, Rithvik directly came towards me and was calming me down...

Karan knows Rashmi and she is a  frnd of him... He went and hugged her and greeted her... As usual she hugged him and just melting him with her sweet words which she does all the time....

I went and met Rakhi devoleena,, As i Already know them before...

Rakhi - Teju haan haan pyaar vaar yeyy..

Teju- haha Aathe hi shuru kardi Rakhi

Hi devo kaisi hai...

Devo - Superb acchi khel rahi hai...

Teju - Hello raquesh dada bohot din hogaye mili nahi..

Raquesh - haan yaar waise acchi khel rahi hai...

Rashmi came towards Teja...

Rashmi - Hi Teju It's been a long time...

Teju- It's Tejasswi for you... Yeah good to see you...

Karan was shocked listening to me...

Shamitha was the happiest as she got two supports for her now in this game...

After sometime we were sitting there...

Karan - Laddoo why did u say her to call tejasswi..?

Rithvik-sirf apne log hi usse Teju bol sakthe outside people will never have that right...

Karan- but Aisa kyu iske saath kuch hai kya Tera??
If I'm not right she had some issues with Siddharth...

Teju- Yess sunny a long story.. u r right and if u remember u would have seen an article of me linking with siddharth....

Karan- ofcourse I remember that become a big news at that time... But you guys denied it na...

Jai- That articles work was done by her...

Karan- what the hell but I never thought she does things like these...

Rithvik - That's the reason we hate her the most...

Karan- Fuck yaar I didn't expect her to do this...

Teju- chod yaar it's been years I don't care about her... Pata nahi Whoever i hate the most is coming inside...mood kharab kardethe ye log...

Rithvik - Baby be chill like always you have been tereko kisi cheez se farak nahi padta na toh ye jo bhi kare that shouldn't affect us...

Teju- yes but if she gets on me i don't fucking care...
And karan you don't spoil ur friendship because of me... You don't have any problem with her so be like that only... Mereko farak nahi padta aisi cheezen...

Karan- Tu badi sorted hai re life mai isliye tereko pasand kiya maine...

Teju- ofcourse Mai hu shaani...

Rashmi and Umar come there...

Umar- kya discuss kar rahe ho re...

Jai- kuch nahi bas aise hi...

Umar- Rashmi bathana hamara game kaisa hai...

Rashmi- I really love Karan's game kya dimaag lagatha hai.. umar tu bhi khel raha hai but u need to improve and karan tujhe na pehle log sort karna hai apne kon hai paraya kon hai dekhna hai...

Rithvik Jai Teju just rolled their eyes and looked at each other like what can we expect from her....

Karan understood her tauntrams...

Karan - Rashmi baitna khadi kyu ho...
Teju tu idar ahh meri lap mai baith waise bhi hai itni si tereko kyu jaaga chahiye jab meri lap hai...

Rithvik Jai Teju laughed looking at each other....

Teju sat in Karan's lap....

Teju - Yess sunny this is the best place ever...

Just then Rakhi came...

Rakhi - Ye kya love lapata chalu hua hai...

Karan- arey yaar rakhi mat kar na...

Rakhi- Waise i love your jodi re kitne acche lagte ek dam saath Mai....

Teju- Aww thanks rakhi...

Evryone kept talking randomly...

As Teja's dress was short, So Karan immediately put his hand on the thighs so that's it's covered...

Teju felt So nice for his behaviour...
Teju in mind-  Karan Subconsciously does things for me just casually and he doesn't even realise it... Ham kaha bhi ho kuch bhi kaam karthe ho but he definitely keep an eye on me... Which I love the most... Jab usne bola mujhe ki i always keep an eye on you.. i got that today... I'm so blessed to get him in my life...Thanks Bappa...

Screen Freeze.......

Precap : Task...

Teju : Well played Karan kundrra...

Target : Votes -220
Comments -110