INTRODUCTION

Karan Kundrra - Most wanted Munda, He is a big star in TV industry.. Recently had a breakup and it took a great turn in his personal and professional life....He has done reality shows and some serials which are popular...Recent breakup has made so many changes in his life. His ex has put an lot of allegations on him but he tried to be calm and ignore those cause he is a gentlemen and he always respect women....

KK's Family is same as outside...

KK BFF's- Prince, Ranvijay, Omi(Manager also), Jessica, Aly goni, Mohsin, Shivangi

Tejasswi Prakash - Marathi Mulgi, She is also a big star in TV Industry and is known by almost everyone in the industry.. She is a great actress and received a lot of appreciation too...She has done No 1 rating serials like Naagin 1st season, Ishqbaaz, Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, Silsila and most importantly Khatron ke khiladi. She is the best contestant till now...

Teju Brother- Arjun Bijlani and he loves and cares for her a lot...But she also see prince also like his brother and moreover she feels privika as her parents..After her mother demise, Yuvika took so much care of her...Prince cannot listen a word against her  

Teju Father is an army officer and he always stays in jammu and only comes for one month to spend time with their children and her mother is no more

Teju BFF's - Aneri,Divya agarwal, Jasmin, Ritwik dhanjani, Karan wahi , Shaheer, Parth, Mohsin, Shivangi

Ritwik , Wahi, Parth, mohsin, shivangi are common friends of kk and Teju,, despite they never met anyone...

Aneri and parth are in a realtion and aneri is ranvijay sister...

Teju's friends don't take anything against teja and same goes with her...

Despite having these common friends, common people they never met before the flipkart show...As we say  Sometimes you need to wait and watch what destiny has got for you!

Now Let's peep into their biggboss journey in a different way.....

A person often meets his/her destiny on the road he took to avoid it ---- This certainly defines our Tejran Meet, As no one was ready to do BB since many years and agreed to do it at the same time....

"TEJRAN" has literally given another synonym for the word "DESTINY"

Plzz give ur reviews ki ye story kaise lagi aage likhu ya nhi ❤️ and give some idea to