Part 83

Suddenly Shaheer came out of shock listening to director's voice and he ran towards teja and took her in his arms.... and asked driver to start the car...

He was sitting with teja on his lap in the back seat...

Shaheer - Teju get up commaaan kuch nahi hoga tujhe trust me... utt jaana baby pls utt jaa my shortcake!!

She was unconscious by then.... soon they reached hospital and Shaheer took her inside and shouted on doctor to treat her fast... Doctor took her inside and started treating her....

Shaheer was standing outside with utmost fear and then...

Dir - Shaheer sambhal apne aapko and call arjun shaanthi se bol usse...

Shaheer - haa abhi karunga... Then he called arjun...

Arjun- haa bol bhai...

Shaheer - bhai shaanthi se sunna kuch bolunga mai...

Arjun - shaheer tu dara raha hai mujhe teju thik hai na...

Shaheer - Bhai uska accident hua hai and we took her to the hospital... 

Arjun- what the hell r u talking.. Teju meri jaaan ka accident aise kaise 

Shaheer - bhai shaanth doctor is treating her and she will be fine...

Arjun - Which hospital??

Shaheer - xyz hospital pls araam se aana pls pls...

Arjun- I am on my way...

Then shaheer called Rithwik and said him everything...

Rithvik- Kya bol raha hau tu teju kaisi hai ab woh..

Shaheer - bhai shaanth she will be fine.. I didn't tell pari tu pls usse samjhake leke aaja hospital ko...

Rithvik- Haa I will bring her...

Rithvik went to aneri set and took her in a car but he didn't say her anything yet..!!

Meanwhile Arjun reached the office and ran to the reception and asked Tejasswi Prakash....The receptionist guided him towards his left...

He ran to shaheer and asked him about teju... he showed the room where doctor was treating her... He was seeing her through glass door...

Tears rolled down instantly from his eyes... Never in his life he expected to see teju in this state... He felt numb looking at her...

Arjun - baccha ye kya haal bana diya tune u r hurting urself aur mujhe bhi... Not done baby pls utt jaa Naa aise nahi dekh saktha main tujhe pls...

Shaheer made him sit and gave him water...

Shaheer- Arjun we know how strong is she right... She will fight this also trust me she will be fine... Be strong man...

Rithvik reached hospital with Aneri and Yuvika...

Yuvika- Ritz kuch bol why did you bring us here...

Aneri-exactly dar lag raha hai abhi mujhe...

Rithvik- excuse me mam Tejasswi Prakash...

The other two stood their stunned listening the name from his mouth... They couldn't even move... Rithvik was moving front and seeing that they both r not there so he turned back and took them to that place...

Seeing Arjun shaheer there they were now shocked and worried to hell...

Rithvik- shaheer how's she now...?

Shaheer- doctor is treating man we need to wait...waha..

Three of them looked at the glass door and was heartbroken seeing teju in that condition...