Part 62

With this SRK took a leave...

Salman also went outside....

Salman - So guys let's continue our weekend...

Salman - Teju and Jai come to the garden area aur baki sab log hall Mai hi baite raho....

In the Garden Area there was a setup of  room with two doors....

Salman asked teju and Jai to stand on each door...

They stood their....

On the Backside of the door there was mahhi standing with Tara... On teja's side Teju's close person was standing....

Salman - Teju Tera dimaag bada chaltha hai na batao aise kyu khada rakha hai??

All were watching on tv and even their family members are also visible on screen...

Seeing the family members Karan Rithvik Nishanth were damn excited....

Teju- Sir I don't know mujhe kyu aisi feeling aarahi hai but I feel someone close to me is here... Mere kareeb log hai yahi pe aisalag raha hai.. aur hum dono ko hi kada kiya hai so I guess humara family se koi aaye milne...

Listening teju...
Karan- wtf kya cheez hai ye ladki... How can she sense someone...

Rithvik- Geminine intuitions bro..😂

Salman- phir dekhenge...

So yeah tune sahi guess Kiya hai... Aap logon ke family aayi hai...

Teju and Jai hified with eachother and all other contestants are also happy for them and hooting...

Salman - yaar poora toh suno uske baad kush hojao...

Now they are tensed...

Salman - Toh baat ye hai ki aap dono Mai se koi ek hi mil sakthe hai apne family ko...

Teju hit her head with her hand... And both were sad listening this...

Salman - Aur haan woh bhi aaplog kudh decide karenge...
Listening this even family were sad... And Prince hit his hand on the wooden piece....with frustration...

Karan- shit man... Sir aisa mat karo new year hai...

Salman- rules are rules for everyone Karan and we cannot change that....

Aur tum dono Mai se kon sacrifice kartha hai usko woh beech mai jo buzzer hai usko bhajana padega... isse pehle ki aap buzzer dabaye mai ye batado ki Jai... itne mahine hue hai aap aapke beti ko bohot miss kar rahe honge... yahi pe hai aapko dekh rahi hai and calling papa papa... 

Jai had tears listening to this and he sat down holding his head.... and teja was standing there idle....

Salman- aur haan teju aaj tak ek letter nahi mila family se nahi mili bohot kuch hua hai and ur family badly wants to meet you and they are waiting to hug you....

Karan Rithvik Nishanth were feeling sad and being helpless...

Teju was controlling her tears and she glanced at Jai and looking at his condition that was it for teja and she immediately pressed the BUZZER....

All were shocked for a second as they didn't get what just happened... Prince sat down holding his head and tears came in his eyes... He badly wanted to meet her...

Jai lifted his head and saw teju and there she was standing as if nothing happened...

Jai- Tu paagal hogayi hai kya teju... R u mad... mujhse discuss karna tha na... Sir ye bina discussion se hua hai pls don't consider this...