𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Ella woke up and chose violence, all this cheery happiness created by family day was slowly driving her mad, especially after her screaming match with Ginny. Evie, who had now gained access to her emotions, took hold of her threads keeping her in place taking as much advantage of the love thread as much she could. If she didn't there was a very good chance, she would have lashed out at someone, In a very un-princessy, unbecoming manner. So, the whole day Ella was very calm and gentle with Jay something that had grown rare in their time in Auradon.

But when they walked downstairs to the courtyard even Evie couldn't contain her disgust at Ben's rendition of be our guest. It seemed these auradonians couldn't do anything but copy their parents.

Ben

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

All

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫

♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫

♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫
♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫

♫ To be our guest ♫
♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

All the parents clapped, Ella had her head in Jay's chest covering her ears making more than a few former queens and kings look at her funny. Ben made his way towards his parents. "Oh... That was so lovely!" Belle embraces them.

"Just here," Adam said, leading his wife, and child up to a photographer.

"Ready?" The man asked.

They nodded, then Ben stopped them, "By the way I have a new girlfriend."

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up," Belle muttered, smiling for the camera.

"Do we know your new girlfriend?" Adam asked.

"On the count of three, One two..."

Ben held his hand out, "Sort of Mal!" Mal hugged Evie and tried to make her way over alone but the royal four wouldn't allow it. Ella beckoned the others by curling a single finger once and walked forward while keeping a distance so Ben could introduce her. Jazzy pulled Carlos away from the chocolate fountain and made him whip his face, Jay on the other had just heard Ella snap and walked towards her looking stoic once again.

The man then said, "three," and snapped a picture with Ben smiling but Belle and Adam looked shocked and horrified.

Mal ran over giving the illusion of dedication. Mal knew how to play princess; Ella had been teaching her for years. "This is Mal. From the island," Ben told his parents together.