𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

The guys never did get out of going to try outs. Not even Aaron who kicked and screamed, thrashed and insisted that nothing was his fault. Another form of cruel and unfair treatment that Fairy godmother does. Jazzy did manage to get out of cheer practice though as she managed to terrify all of them in less than five minutes as she pulled out Audrey's hair and claimed it was for the spell to make her less beautiful. Audrey said she could leave as long as she promised not to do the spell. She faked throwing the strand away and instead put in in a vile so she could make her voodoo doll.

"Jay, Ben, Aaron offense. Chad, Ryder, your defense. Taylor, you're the shooter. " Coach looked up and saw Carlos looking around confused, "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on."

Ryder quickly ran over to Carlos and put his helmet on his head, looking out for him as if he was his little brother, at least like he was one now. "Kill Zone?" Carlos asked.

"I have no Idea just don't die yet," he said even though he was fully sure nobody in Auradon wouldn't kill them, at least not yet. 

As soon as the whistle blew Ben passed to Jay and knocked someone over, the cheerleader's cheered him on. Jay hit Chad knocking him down painfully. Most of the cheerleaders were loving it Audrey was annoyed though. Jay was able to knock everyone out of his way and flip and roll though the kill Zone.

Jay ran towards Carlos, "Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!" Carlos threw his bat at Jay then fell down pulling the shield over him. Jay knocked Ben out of the way, The only ones who stood a chance being Ryder and Aaron both of whom he laid out flat, Ryder because he wasn't as strong physically and Aaron because he was tired from yelling his lungs out, He hit the ball at the net and scored.

He then tried to hit the goalie who ran away scared, "Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh." He threw down his bat helmet and gloves, he flipped doing a small victory dance. He saw Ella up on the bleachers behind the cheerleaders, he had his pick of them all with the force he just showed but all that mattered was Ella giving him a wide smile. She crossed her arms and smirked seeing all the cheerleaders hoping to catch his eye, she wasn't jealous they didn't stand a chance. He was hers. Jay smiled in a lovesick fashion, he loved when he made her proud and he would go through any form of torment to see that again and again. That's all he wanted.

"Coach blew the whistle, "You! Get over here!" He did as told by someone other than his girlfriend for once. "What do you call that?" He pointed out to the field feigning anger. "I call that raw talent. Come find me later, I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son," He patted Jay's shoulder, he just kinda looked at the hand. The coach turned to Carlos and Ryder, "you ever thought about band?"

Carlos gave him a fake laugh; Ryder was not amused at all. Jay full on started laughing at his smaller, more skittish friends. "I'll work with them coach," Ben said.

"Alright," he said unsure, "let's run that again."

Chad stayed behind Jay and tried to look tough, but Jay just slammed into his shoulder. After another run through and a round of crazy energy drinks Aaron was on the team using a similar kind of brute force as Jay, just a little more strategy like Ella taught him. 

After practice and changing Ella grabbed the four boys linking arms with Jay and walking back towards the dorms. Ryder and Aaron splitting off at some point.

~~~

In the hallway Ben Audrey and Chad were walking to cool off after practice, After Ben went to talk with Mal at one point but came back quickly. Chad and Audrey had been listing off what they had to do for the coronation, kinda miffed that they didn't have anyone to do this for them. That leads out to now where they were all at a picnic table.