𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

The eight were in remedial goodness class. Jazzy wasn't paying attention to anything anymore she was just trying to create her own spell, Ryder was playing with the strings of his sweater, a nervous tick Carlos knew all too well, he took a chance and grabbed his hand under the table which he gratefully accepted. They may not like each other anymore but they could still comfort one another well enough. Aaron looked spaced out like he was thinking about his place in the universe, and Ella was drawing again, this time it was an image of dragon eye and the wand put together tugging on her shiny black hair. 

Fairy godmother called their attention to the front of the room, starling Aaron out of his existential crisis, "children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents and foster parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Carlos paled and tightened his hold on Ryder, who placed his other hand on his shoulder.

She turned on a T.V. and they saw Mother Gothel, Hans, Dr Facilier, Captain Hook, Cruella, Jafar, Evil Queen, and Maleficent the most heinous villains all in one room, reduced to almost nothing. The royal fours parents looked increasingly annoyed with the other four, "I don't see anything, nor do I hear," Maleficent complained.  

"Kids, Kids," Fairy godmother coxed forward. Maybe using their less then loving foster parents would knock these entitled little villains back down to where they belonged, below them, below her. They thought they were sorcerers, when they were nothing more than children. 

They slowly moved forward assessing the situation at hand, "the remote!" Facilier shouted at Maleficent, or really any of the other core fours parents clearly, she had ticked him off prior to this. He was the only one brave enough to challenge her not being scared of her magic. She may have had the powers of hell, but he had the powers of all the people of hell.

She grabbed it with a glare, "Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip..." Hook snatched it back and hit one button turning it on.

"Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful," Evie tensely waved back. "Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maleficent scoffed, "Don't you mean the weeds?" Evie pouted so Jazzy held her hand discreetly.

"Oh, Ella my flower Ryder honey you look wonderful," Gothel praised. Ryder turned his head into Carlos and rolled his eyes, always with the looks. But it was more than that it was her way of making them think she cared. 

Cruella stuck her head in frame, "Ooh! Who's the old bat?"

Mal was the one to answer her, "This is fairy godmother."

"Still doing tricks with eggplants," Maleficent laughed.

She was clearly offended, "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage," she said indignantly.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels? -" Maleficent was showing that even with her powers snuffed out she could still vex the living hell out of anyone. Hans was sitting back enjoying the chaos and Facilier wanted to hit the other fairy, power was not something to be made fun of. Not to mention that he wanted to talk to his daughter. 

"They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not... "

Mal grabbed her hand, "Thank you so much," she said ending the argument.

"They were mice," Fairy Godmother whispered to get the last word then walked away.

"Hi mom," Mal greats,

She shouted, "Mal! I m-m-miss you" Hook had to smack it out of her.

"You children are never far from our thoughts."