CHAPTER TEN, have an ice birthday

Magsimula sa umpisa

Phoebe raises her eyebrows. "Really?" She tilts her head to the side. "Who?" 

"Come on." Millie gestured for Phoebe to follow her as she turned to walk to the kitchen where she saw Max go since he helped Mrs. Wong carry some pizzas into the kitchen. 

"Max, invited-" Millie stops in the middle of her sentence, her eyes widening with surprise when Max suddenly froze Mrs. Wong. "Dude," She scolds Max, putting a hand on her hip. "What was that for?"

"Were you about to tell Phoebe that I invited a bunch of kids from school that Phoebe doesn't remember inviting?" Max asks her and she nods in response, furrowing her eyebrows since she was confused. Max shrugs. "That's why. We don't need Wong knowing I invited the whole school to our party."

Phoebe looks at him worriedly. "But that wasn't a part of my presentation!" 

Millie raiases her eyebrows at Phoebe. "You had a presentation?"

"It was an hour-long boring presentation." Max replies. He smirks, getting a piece of paper from his pocket. "And Phoebe, well, I added a page."

Phoebe takes the paper he handed her and unfolds it. "'Freeze Wong. Invite entire school.'" She furrows her eyebrows when she noticed a stick figure yelling. "Wait, why is that stick figure yelling?" 

"Well," Max points at the stick figure. "That's you when you heard my plan." Millie leaned over to get a look at the paper, seeing a stick figure drawing of the party, Mrs. Wong being frozen, and Phoebe yelling. She had to admit the stick figure drawing look good, much better than what she could draw. 

"That's a very accurate depiction!" Phoebe shouted angrily and Max nodded with a proud smile. Phoebe sighed, folding the paper and setting it on a nearby table.

"Look, I needed to make sure our first real birthday party was the greatest party ever." Max commented.

Phoebe outstretches her arms, looking at Max worriedly. "By inviting the whole school?" She lowers her arms. "That's a terrible idea."

"I have to agree with Phoebe." Millie chimes in, sheepishly smiling at Max. "Inviting the whole school is not a good idea. A lot can go wrong with inviting the whole school." She shakes her head, pointing at the twins and she frowns. "And I really don't wanna get fired 'cause of something going wrong at this your party."

Max puts a hand on her shoulder, smiling reassuringly at her. "You won't get fired, Mills." Millie nodded, smiling slightly at her.

"Phoebe," Cherry said, walking into the kitchen. She grins at Phoebe as she dances. "This is the greatest party ever."

Max takes his hand off Millie's shoulder, leaning over to his sister to whisper and points at Chery. "Even she gets it." While Phoebe looked at him with an upset expression, he shrugged and smiled.

"Woah," Cherry chuckles, her eyes widening when she saw frozen Mrs. Wong. "That is one creepy ice sculpture." An excited smile made its way to her lips. "This party has everything." She then began dancing out of the kitchen back to where the party was. "Yeah! Ooh, ooh, ooh."

Millie chuckles lightly, watching her friend leave with an amused smile on her face. Phoebe sighs, glancing at Max. "I don't know about this, Max."

"Oh, come on, Pheebs. It'll be easy." Max speaks, glancing at frozen Mrs. Wong. "We just unfreeze Wong after the party." He looks back at Phoebe. "It'll be like nothing happened."

Phoebe looks like she's debating about this and she glances at Millie for help. "M, what do you think?" 

Millie had one arm crossed while the other rested on her arm and she rested her chin on her hand. "Well, I think it might work."