CHAPTER FOURTEEN, max's minions

Millie was talking with her friends Cherry and Kelsey when Phoebe excitedly walked over to them. "Guys, I asked my parents if I could go the new dance club this week with you guys. And at first they weren't sure, but then they said yeah."

"Yeah!" They all squealed excitedly.

"Hey!" Prinicpal Bradford shouts angrily, stopping the squealing. "No squealing in the halls."

"Sorry, Principal Bradford." Phoebe apologizes. "We're just really excited because our parents are letting us go to that new teen dance club this weekend."

Cherry grins. "It's called club-"

The four girls then pretends to raise the roof as they sang in a high pitch voice. "Ooh ooh."

Principal Bradford laughs. "Oops, I must be wearing my talk-to-me face." He waves his hand over his face, looking at the girls with annoyance. He shakes his head. "Don't talk to me." He then walked away.

"I can't wait." Kelsey excitedly commented.

"Me neither." Millie grins. "This will be so fun."

"I know, our first real dance club!" Kelsey cheered.

"Can I get a celebratory girlfriends?" Cherry asked.

The four girls grin at each other, raising their arms up as they sang, "Girlfriends." The group didn't even know Max had been walking nearby and jumped in, standing by Millie and did the same thing.

"Oh, hey, Max." Millie greeted with a smile.

"You look happy." Phoebe notices. "What did you do?"

"You know me, Pheebs, always trying to spice up someone's day." Max smirked.

Millie furrows her eyebrows when she heard Principal Bradford start yelling. "Hot, hot, hot! The chimichanga's stuffed with fire!" Principal Bradford ran back to the main area of the school, running over to the water fountain as students in the hallway began to crowd around to watch.

Max gets out a jalapeno from his backpack and smirks. "Jalapeno."

Principal Bradford then uses the water fountain and Millie's eyes widen in surprise when instead of water hot sauce came out of the water fountain. "Hot sauce fountain." Principal Bradford grimaced.

Max gets out the hot sauce bottle from his backpack, pretending to look innocent. "Who would do such a thing?" When his sister and best friend glanced at him, he smirked and pointed at himself as he mouthed 'me'. Millie chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Who put superglue on the hot sauce fountain?" Principal Bradford cried out when he had trouble pulling his hand away.

"Let me guess," Millie raises her eyebrows, smiling in amusement as she glances at Max. "That was you, girlfriend?"

"You got it, Mills." Max grins, holding up the glue bottle he grabbed from his backpack after putting the other items he had away. He puts the bottle back in his backpack and walks over to a nearby student. "Quick, get some water from the bathroom!"

"You got something else up your sleeve, don't you?" Millie muttered to herself. with a chuckle. Anyone knew that when Max did pranks he went all out.

A boy runs into the boy's bathroom to get some water, but instead a mariachi band walked out playing music. Millie laughed and rolled her eyes as Max grabbed two maracas and joined the band while he grinned.

****

Millie watches in amusement as some of the football players high fived Max when they walk by him in the hallway. Millie could tell Max was clearly proud of himself for the prank he did that morning. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Remember, there are no small pranks, only small people." He then notices the look on Millie's face and rolls his eyes playfully. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"