Spell HATE

Gogo's P.O.V.

"What?!" I shriek my eyes wide like saucers for sure.

"H-howd you know?" I ask Honey Lemon still in disbelief. "I heard your grandmother and Jake's father talking inside a room." She replied in a small voice.

I sat down, more like slump down on a chair, thinking, processing, or maybe even trying to wake up from this nightmare. I felt something weight on my left shoulder. I look up and saw Hiro with worry and sadness in his eyes.

I them stand up and pulled him into a hug, as a tear fell down my eye. "H-Hiro...I..." I stuttered not being able to talk properly now. My mind was processing the words I heard from Lemon.

Was that even true or not? I then let go of Hiro and walked my way to the door. "Gogo, where are you even going?" Hiro asked as he grabs my arm, making me face him again. "I need to know if this is true or not." I replied.

"No, not yet." He said. "What? Why?" I ask him. "We can't pressure your grandma for now, maybe tomorrow after the party, you can ask her." Hiro replied holding my shoulders. "What?! Hiro, I can't wait for tomorrow!" I pointed out. "Try to, we should not risk telling them now, or else they will force the engagement even furthermore." Hiro said pulling me into a hug.

"Calm down okay." He said. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask pulling away from Hiro. "Its Gabby." Said a voice from outside the door. "Come.in Gab." I said. The door swung open, and there came my little cousin, "Grandma wants you to meet her at the tearoom." She said. "Uh...okay." I said.

Gabby was about to leave when I grab her arm. "Gab, is there someone with grandma right now?" I ask her. "Yes, Jake is with her." She replied. I sighed and let go of Gabby. "Okay, you can go now." I said as I pat her head. She smiled and leave my room, closing the door after.

I turn back to Hiro, who was still standing behind me. "Come with me." I said. Hiro nodded. I grab his hand and we exited the door, walking our way to the tea room.

Hiro and I stood there, facing the doors of the room. I was about to run back to my room with Hiro when the doors swung open, revealing Ronald. "Ah, Ms. Leiko, sir Hiro." He said in his British accent of talking.

"Your grandmother is waiting miss, you better get inside." He said. He opened the doors even more. And there I saw my grandma, talking to Jake.

"Ah, there she is." Grandma said. Hiro and I look at each other and he nodded. I nodded back and we both enter the tea room. "You called?' I ask in a cold tone. "Ah yes, I want you to join us on our little tea party, you and Jake should get to know each other." Grandma replied.

"What for?" I ask as Hiro and I sat down next to each other. "Oh nothing, just thought you kids need to be friends and know each other more." She replied. "We'll I don't really like making friends with a jerk looking guy." I said looking at Jake with disgust.

"Leiko!" Grandma snapped. "Sorry, I just don't like it, and what's the point of saying hi to a guy like him anyway? Is there a secret your not telling me grandma?" I ask her as I look at her with serious.

My grandma's eyes widened and she opens her mouth trying to say something. "No! No dear...there's nothing hidden from you." She said stuttering. I scoffed and look at Jake, who was sipping on his tea cup.

"So, why is Mr. Hamada here? I didn't called him too." Grandma asked. "I let him go, since Hiro really loves tea, and I need someone to talk to." I replied.

"But, Jake is here to talk to you.' Grandma said. "What I mean is, a person that I can really talk to, and we still need to talk about some plans were planning to do." I replied.

"What plans?" Hiro asked in a whisper. "Remember? Were talking about our future, like where should we live if we got married." I replied emphasising the We and Married.

"Oh right." Hiro said nodding. Grandma looks like she was thinking of something, or maybe even deciding I'm her head if she should tell me something or not.

________________________________

Hey! So looks like there's a little rage between the grandma and granddaughter.

Anyways, who is an Ever After High fan? I'm planning on doing a fanfic, requested by my best friend, who was also a EAH fan girl.

Well I'm just asking, cause I might need reads for it, but its up to you.

So that's all for now!