Laying down next to each other

Gogo's P.O.V.

Hiro and I are now playing with each other's hands, I'm pinching his fingers hard, all of them and he will tell if which one was the most painful of all the five fingers I pinched. Its fun though, you get to have a little laughter, and removing the bad vibes.

"The pinkie finger hurts the most." Hiro said as he moved his pinkie finger. "Really? All of our friends say that the thumb hurts the most." I said. "Well for me, the pinkie hurts a lot." He said.

Hiro then whine like he was in pain. "You okay Hiro?" I ask him. "Yeah, my back just hurts a little." He replied. "You should lie down, take some rest, its still dark outside." I said and help him lay down on the bed. "Maybe I should." Hiro said closing his eyes. I planted a kiss on his forehead ad was about to go back on Tadashi's bed when he grab my arm.

"Stay with me?" He asked. I look down at him and he was wearing his puppy dog eyes. I sighed and just nodded. "Fine."

I climb up on his bed, and lay next to him, I'm facing Hiro, while I'm snuggling unto him, as his arm was right wrapped around my waist like a protective barrier.

"Go to sleep now big baby." I whispered to him, earning a chuckle from Hiro. He started stroking my hair, making me feel a bit sleepy.

Looks like I'm the first one to be sleepy. Until I realise I'm already falling asleep in Hiro's arms.

Hiro's P.O.V.

I stroke Gogo's hair, the usual way I do to Mochi when he sleeps on me. I wasn't feeling sleepy, so I did this to her, so I let her sleep, I know she can't sleep cause she's not used to sleeping on someone's home. Including mine. She haven't slept here.

After a few minutes, I heard light breathing. I look down on Gogo and saw her already, silently snoring. I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. I place me head next to her, smelling the sweet scent of strawberries. Hmm...Gogo seemed to like strawberry shampoo.

And after a few minutes, I finally fell asleep.

Cass's P.O.V. (aunt Cass)

Its already 8:00 and the kids are not yet awake, I'm getting worried, especially on Hiro, cause he had a painful back ache.

So since no one is still in the café, I went upstairs and brought them breakfast.

When I came upstairs, I haven't saw Gogo on Tadashi's bed anywhere. I turn to Hiro's bed, and saw the two, sleeping together peacefully. Aw...how cute.

My nephew is now a big boy, really in love. I place the tray of breakfast on Hiro's side table, and took out my phone, silently taking pictures at the two. They look so cute.

This is a perfect picture for their wedding! Hehe...too early. But I can keep it! Memories. I'll tag them this picture on Facebook.

I silently left the two kids alone in their slumber, and silently squeaked downstairs.

________________________________

"....I tried to picture me without you but I can't!" Oops! Didn't notice you there.

Hi guys! Just singing here, while watching Big Hero 6 and updating.

HiroGo hug! Oh my gods! Its so freaking giving me feels! *squealing*

"Jay! Quiet down!"

Oh, sorry about my cousin, moment intruder. Hehe...

So I gotta go! Before you will think I'm crazy. Which I am already now!

Bye!