HiroGo Beginnings (part 1)

I woke up the next day as happy as a 15 year old can be. Cause everything is perfect. Well I'm not sure if its perfect, but who cares, cause Gogo is finally M-I-N-E!!!

I went towards my cabinet to change, I grab a hanger with a green shirt with robot designs printed on it, a black pair of jeans, and still with my blue hoodie.

I then quickly went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mmm! Bacon and eggs with orange juice.

"Good morning Hiro." Aunt Cass greeted. "Morning!" I greeted back. "Oh and you got a visitor downstairs." Said Aunt Cass. "Oh, who would it be?" I ask her. "Someone who was called Gogo." She replied emphasising the last word.

"Really?" I ask excitedly as I just grab two pieces of bacon and just stuck it in my mouth and ran downstairs to the café. And there I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. "Good morning!" I greeted her as I walk towards the table where she is. "Good morning, oh the others wouldn't be here cause they got a little life problem, which I don't know what." Gogo said.

"Well that's okay, at least your here." I said sitting beside her. She then avoided to look at me while biting her lower lip. "So uh...about last night." She said still looking away. "Yeah?" I ask. "Well uh...I kinda m-

*smack* (not that kind of smack)

"What was that for?" She ask wide eyed. "Well a greeting." I replied smiling. You see I didn't let her finish her sentence cause I cutted her off with a kiss on the cheek, well a little old school, but still, I like it.

"Oh, uh..." She muttered as I notice her cheeks went a bit red, like she put any blush on. And this is how I can't resist on pinching her cheeks.

"Ugh! Stop that!" Gogo groaned slapping my hands off her cheeks. "C'mon, just for now? You really looked cute, I just can't help it." I said while pouting. Gogo then chuckled which I don't know why. "You look like a girl." She said while still chuckling.

"Wha?" I said. And this made her laugh. Okay this is getting embarrassing. The customers are noe looking at us. "Uh...Gogo, you might wanna keep it down now." I whispered to her. "What? Oh, sorry, I just can't help it either, you look like a little girl while pouting." She said as she started to relax from laughing.

"Okay, so I-

*smack* (you know that already)

"Oh payback time?" I ask. She just smiled and shrug her shoulders. "So, you got my message last night?" I ask while turning to what happens last night.

"Hmm? Oh wait you texted? I didn't know I was already asleep after we hung up." She replied while grabbing her phone in her pocket. When she finally read my message from last night she grew a bit more red, than before.

"Something you see?" I ask in a teasing way. She then glared at me and elbowed me by the arm. "Ugh!" I groaned now saying the Ow cause I know Baymax will be activated and will just interrupt our moment.

"So, do you have plans today?" I ask her. She look at me and started to think, and afterwards just shrug her shoulders. "No, I don't have any." She replied.

"Great, cause were going on a date-I-I mean, were going out." I said grabbing her hand and went out of the café.