Dinner Dress-Up

Gogo's P.O.V.

"Gogo!" A voice said while banging my door. "What?" I ask opening the door. And was surprised to see Lemon. "Oh, hey Lemon, why are you here?" I ask her. "Did you forget? Its Aunt Cass's birthday dinner tonight!" She replied.

"Oh right!" I said slapping a hand on my forehead. "Wait a sec, I'll go change first." I said and went to my bedroom and grab a new pair of jeans, a red shirt, and still got my leather jacket on. Maybe I'll put my shorts away for now.

"I'm ready." I said as I head out of the door. Lemon look at me from head to toe, and her eyebrows narrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Your not wearing that in a dinner party." She said and pushed me back inside my room and to my bedroom, opening my closet and look for something.

"Do you had any dresses?" She asked. "Uh...why?" I ask.

Looks like I already know what's she thinking.

"You need to wear a dress, this is a formal dinner you must be formal, not casual." Honey Lemon said. I eyed her from head to toe, wearing a yellow dress, and high heels.

I can't imagine myself wearing that.

"What about skirt?" She ask. I shake my head in reply. "For sure you have any dresses right? When you attend the spring ball, your wearing a dress that time." She said.

"That's from the other people in this apartment, I burrowed it." I replied. "Gogo, don't lie." She sighed.

She look around, and spotted my suit case.

Oh no...

"What's in this?" She asked walking towards it. "Lemon, don't you dare." I warned her.

She gave me a grin and...

"No!"

"Hah! A neat pile of dresses! I knew you had them." She said and rose a purple tube dress up and turn to me. She smiled widely and nodded.

I shake my head no. "Gogo." She sighed. "Your not making me wear that!" I snapped.

She then smirked.

Wait, I know that smirk, the smirk of...oh god!

***

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed when Lemon already made me wear this stupid tight dress.

"See? You look beautiful." She said holding my shoulders from behind, as we watch myself in the mirror in my bathroom.

"I'm not going out there." I muttered. "Oh come on, you can't back out now, and Hiro is waiting for you." She said.

O.O

"No! I can't let Hiro see me like this!" I snapped. "You can still have your jacket on though." She said handing me my black leather jacket.

I sighed in relief, I can still be me in this, but...its too breezy.

"And wear these." She said handing me some purple wedges. My eyes widened of what she gave me.

"I don't know how to walk on high heels." I said giving it back to her. "Then sneakers." She said.

Another sigh escaped my lips. "At least its not high heels though." I mumbled as I put on my black sneakers with star designs on it, that Lemon put during her sleep over with me here.

"So your all set." She said smiling at me. I look at myself at the mirror again.

"Its gonna be very cold." I said. "Oh don't complain, besides the café is just a black away." She said. I sighed and just nodded.

"Okay, let's go!" She said grabbing my arm and drag me out of my room.

Ugh! I just hope they won't tease me because of this. Especially Hiro.