She had a bit of a nostalgic moment as she watched the kids run and play, reminding her of her elementary school years. Letting a sigh escape her, she continued with her walk, failing to notice an individual watching and following her from afar.

She watched many people pass by her in her walk. However, a very familiar face had caught her eye. Sitting on a bench looking down at a tablet in their hands, deep in thought. She beamed a big smile, waving and calling out them as she walked over. "Caitlyn!"

The aforementioned blue haired woman looked up from her tablet, facing the direction where she had been called from. A smile forming on her face as she Seraphine walk up to her. "Sera, what brings you here?"

"Everyone went out so i figured I'd take a walk" She sat down next to her, looking at the tablet in her hands. "Kinda funny seeing you out here, getting away from the office while still doing work?"

"Unfortunately so...We have been on this case for quite some time now and we havn't found any leads so far. Well, we found one but it lead to a dead end" She lets out a sigh, rubbing her temple. It was clear she hadn't gotten enough sleep.

"Well, I won't pry since its not really any of my business. But I do wish you luck in solving it" She gave Caitlyn a few comforting rubs to her back.

"Thank you Sera, I hope we finish it soon as well. I should get back, Take care of yourself, and say hello to the others for me" the two shared a brief hug before Caitlyn took her leave.

This left the pinkette by her lonesome, watching people pass by, as well as kids playing at a nearby playground. He enjoyed the nice cool breeze of the wind on her face as she took a nice relaxing breath. "That breeze feels good"

"It does indeed feel pleasant" The familiar voice had Seraphine's eyes shoot open in panic. Before she could get up, she felt something sharp press against her back. "Best not to make any sudden movements"

Behind her, sitting on the other bench was the Scarlet haired scientist. She had a golden needle in her left hand, having the tip against her back. "What do you want? Come here to finish what you started?"

"While you would think so, I've come with a warning instead" This surprised Seraphine for a good moment. She turned her head a little to peer over her shoulder at the woman. "You and the others need to leave Piltover"

"Leave?" She questioned with a perplexed look on her face. "Why should I accept such a thing?"

"Because staying will put your lives at risk" She sounded a little worried when she said that. It surprised the pinkette greatly. "Varkus knows you all have a connection with the rider, and he will do anything to get what he wants. Even if it means taking one of you as a hostage or worse"

She wasn't liking the sound of that. If any of them were be taken, then it could lead to many different problematic outcomes. "Why are you telling me this?"

The scarlet haired scientist was silent for a moment, and it made Seraphine nervous. The woman pulled the needle away from her, stuffing it into her coat. "I'm beginning to question his motives, and I'd rather keep  unnecessary casualties from occurring. So heed my warning, and leave as soon as you can"

She heard her stand up and walk away. Once she was out of ear shot, Seraphinr let out a heavy sigh of relief that she wasn't killed right then and there. Now that she had time to collect herself. "What am I gonna tell them?"

Meanwhile, Y/n was helping Sett dismantle a broken down vehicle for its parts. And if the boy was being honest, beating the hell out of it felt pretty good.

"Come on pup! Put your muscles into it!" Sett ordered as quite literally tore the passenger side door right off the main chassis.

"Says the guy who is built like a steel mill" Y/n commented as he grabbed the rim of one of the tires, feigning putting effort into pulling it out. Which he got out before tossing it to the side.