King William did not like the fact that Lauren was coming onto his pure, innocent, daughter. So he married her in spite.

It was to torture the gay out of the Cuban.

Lauren was never part of the royal family. She was instead, the daughter of one of William's servants.

That's how Y/N and Lauren knew one another.

But king William wanted a woman who would be there always and would follow his every command.

So he chose Lauren.

Her amazing looks were just a plus.

No one but King William knew about Lauren's penis and he wanted it to stay that way.

But Y/N knew. She knew since they were teens and they lost their virginity to one another.

The younger woman was nearing her year of marriage, dreading it.

She wasn't ready and she knew that if she wasn't, her father would choose for her.

"I do, every day," the Cuban admitted, missing how things were when it was just her and Y/N.

She missed the days where they would sneak out of the kingdom and run off to the markets to explore.

But those days were over and Y/N hasn't been allowed out of the kingdom since.

But what they didn't know was that King William had cameras put in Y/N's room to see if she was up to any funny business.

When he came home the next day, he ordered the guards to bring Lauren to the punishment room.

He also called his daughter down from her studies in the library.

"Father? What's going on?" The princess bowed to her father, feeling him gently hug her.

"Well, honey. I had some of the servants place cameras in your room. I know what's been going on with you and Lauren,"

"What? Father, why would you-"

"Zip it!"

The princess immediately went silent, bowing her head in submission.

"Yes father," she whispered.

"She molested you and I will not stand here and let it happen!"

"But father, it was me! I started it! I wan-" she fought against her father's much larger hand that grasped her throat.

"Y/N!" Lauren cried out, trying to get free from the chains that held her in place.

"You did not want it! You are my perfect little girl and you can do nothing wrong, do you hear me?!" He glared at his daughter that couldn't breathe.

He snapped out of it when he saw her beginning to go limp in his arms.

He released her and she fell to her knees, coughing and gasping for air.

"Y/N, baby are you okay?!" Lauren tried to reach for her, but the king pulled her away.

"Silence! Do not touch my child, you disgusting dyke!" He spat at her, his saliva hitting her cheek.

Y/N weakly stood up, stumbling and getting caught by one of the maids.

"Princess!" She exclaimed, holding her up.

"Watch, Y/N," the king signaled the guards to start with the punishment.

Y/N cried and screamed, reaching for her lover who was whipped by a bull whip.

She could hear the crack of the leather, Lauren crying out in pain.

She gripped the chains, blood dripping down her back.