Mahaya smiled at him and continued talking on the phone.

As they entered the office, Yashraj and Mahaya were no longer holding hands.

Mahaya didn't like public display of affection or what it is commonly called as PDA.

Mahaya smiled at the receptionist and told her that they were here for Samar Patil.

The receptionist smiled and told them the way.

Yashraj and Mahaya thanked her, walking to the office.

Yashraj pointed out to an office which had glass walls, something Yashraj had always wanted.

From the glass walls, they could see a guy talking to someone, his back facing them.

"One pani-puri says he's gay and plain." Yashraj said.

"Two pani-puris say he's hot and straight." Mahaya bet as they entered the office, knocking two times.

This was a common thing amongst the two.

Whenever they wanted to go out on a date, they would make silly bets because frankly, both of them were pansies about asking each other out.

This is how they had their first date. Kartik had one day taken up a challenge that he would an entire meal. Mahaya her against him, while Yashraj, like a good friend, supported him. Long story short, Yashraj had to eat hazelnut donut, something he utterly despised.

Mahaya and Yashraj entered and Samar Patil turned around.

The moment both of them saw him, Yashraj cursed while Mahaya smirked.

Samar Patil was anything but plain and ugly.

And the way Yashraj saw Samar smile at Mahaya, he bet he wasn't even gay.

Mahaya went up and shook his hand.

"Hi, I'm Mahaya Roy." Mahaya smiled.

"Samar Patil." He replied, smiling back.

Yashraj scowled.

"I'm Yashraj Rathore." Yashraj introduced himself, giving him a tight lipped smile while ever-so-casually placing a hand over Mahaya's shoulder.

"We are here to pick up Tanya Mehra's dresses." She told him while taking a seat.

"Yes. I'll have them called in right now." He have her a quick smile before dialling a number.

""Sunny, could you get Tanya Mehra's outfit to my cabin. Thank you!"

He ended the call.

"They'll be here in five minutes. Anything I can get you?" He asked them politely.

Yashraj resisted the urge to say anything hostile.

"No. Thank you." Mahaya smiled politely.

Samar's phone rang, and as he looked at the caller ID, he immediately picked it up.

"Hello, beauti-what?! No! Yes...but...fine...no, I never said that...Listen to me...Mausam? Mausam?! Hello? Hello?!", he looked at the phone astonished, and kept it down, trying really hard not to bang it.

"Women!", he snickered.

"I know, right?", Yashraj saaid, only earn a pointed look from Mahaya.

A petite girl walked in, knocking once.

And she had brought the dresses along.

"Here they are." Samar said as he ushered the girl to bring them forward.