Chapter 4: Encountered Abyss

Talking: Speak such foul words, Inquisitor or do you follow such Heresy?

Shouting: FOR THE EMPEROR

Bold: Restrict the Area, make sure no Chaos Magic doesn't enter the Empress's Sanctuary!

Mind/Thoughts: Angron.....Those precious Times together, I wished to relieve the past once more

Action: *Growl*

______________________________________

Some Basic information about Y/n Germanicus

He follows the path of a much more complicated route, wanting to revive his Mother once more to lead the Imperium and to do that he has to find Dark Age technology.

His height is the same as Vulcan whilst that he doesn't have the powerful strength she has from genetics but he does prove Highly lethal thanks to his Speed and Intelligence which Gullimen Proves helpful off.

The Primarch's including his mother call him the Hound of Holy Terra due to his sense of Smell being similar to a Bloodhound as

Only four people have seen his face including his animal features (Angron, Lemen and lastly Rogal Dorn also The Empress) as they say his face is closest to a masculine woman.
______________________________________

General pov

Space in the eyes of everyone is meant as a physical dream but to some it's a highly unknown place. Y/n on the other hand he believes that the Universe and every Galaxy in it is a Simple Atomic Particle.

The Atom particle is what creates an element and an element is what makes life, Life makes things that are highly impossible to Desire. Immortality is that specific concept that some Humans desire, The Primarch's are Semi-Immortal meaning their age is slowed down drastically but there is a downside to it once they die it's all over for them.
After all every human has a desire they choose, Y/n's is to save his mother from that Golden Throne.

As of Now Y/n has successfully managed to Medically repair his Open abdomen that Mortarion did to him during their respective fights. He also managed to repair most of the Equipment at the bridge and has successfully repaired a Holographic machine of sorts.

Finally he had a way to Transmit a signal to the Invincible Reason he slowly flipped up the activation switch as the signal had now Began.

"Let's hope this Secondary Transmitter array is working due to the first one being highly damaged from the crash so I'll be able to connect to the Lion's Holographic projector so I can show myself" Y/n said to himself carefully grasping a Makeshift Bolter of sorts as his Custodian Bolter was lost in space.

The Bolter had a few interesting features, It had a much bigger magazine to hold the increased capacity of .75 Caliber Rocket projectilled shells instead of the Average Box Magazine yet it was in a slight curve, lastly it had a Featured stock to compensate for recoil.