chapter 3: The beast

Talking: Stay put and remain cautious around this area of the ship.

Shouting: MOTHERR

Bold: Your against the wall and I'm the fucking wall!

Mind/Thoughts: Lose it now. The empress wouldn't like a fine heathen like yourself to escape this quickly now won't they?

Action: *Holds the Magic Pain Glove*

General pov

The sisters were nearly there they knew mother. the empress was giving them Guidence towards the spacehulk Indomitable Dawn on the planet Belial IV.

As they were possibly sure Y/n was alive. But some were doubting the worse for him Mortarion, Magnus..they were the reasons on why he was in that Condition

Y/n Augustus Germanicus Pov

I shortly woken up again laying in the same position, I remembered when They attacked and highly damaged me.....I feel like crying but I can't not infront of them.

"By the empress seem's that wasn't a dream after all..." he said before shortly lifting himself up

His body felt numb. the arm's, The nervous system shut down...He thought Mortarion must've destroyed most of his Nerves during the clash..

"The explosion made it worse....I need to check the rest of the ship for the Medical center.." He muttered before walking slowly..

??? Pov

Mortarion & Magnus....I thought I told them personally and thoughtfully to never hurt and injure Y/n and not come back with him in the first place but they never seemed to listen to a word I've said..

"They will never listen....They never will listen to a word I say out my damn mouth" I Calmly said Gripping the chain axe on my left arm..

"Mother abandoned me to watch my friends.....my allies....die..." Saying again as my anger was quickly boiling..up

"She's the reason, she's corrupting him! Into becoming a loyalist... I'll have to show him the true side of our mother..." I calmly muttered before laying down on the bed...

"Horus.... Even though you've chose this path somehow once...what was your true intention... Was it to break us apart.." I said again before shifting my head towards the window.

There was a picture of me and Y/n together his arm over my shoulder....this was when we were children behind us was a large theme park before it was shortly turned into a Military base for the bastard Imperium..

It hurt my heart hearing what those two idiotic sisters of mine do...They shouldn't have boarded it in the first place... Fulgrim herself knew that risk and didn't take it...knowing she'll have to kill or injure Y/n

"I should've went along with them...I wanted to atleast be friendly with Y/n but as Khorne said before I wasn't allowed maybe because she/he knew the concern I bring up" I thought again as my door opened slowly..

"Fulgrim....What brings you to my Homely Domain..." I snarkly said before lifting myself up of the bed and walking towards her

" I snarkly said before lifting myself up of the bed and walking towards her