chapter 2: No thy Primarch

Talking: Nghh!

Shouting: Break the siege!!

Bold: I'm going to die here.. if I don't my sisters will probably save me.

Mind: FOR THE EMPEROR

Action: *Eye's narrow*

General pov

Planet: Belial IV (Eye of Terror)
Location: Indomitable Dawn (wreckage)

The Ship was isolated, void of life and the chatter of the Crew that commanded her to the very end.

For hundreds of Year's the Indomitable Dawn was given as a gift by the Empress Herself as she before commanded the great vessel during the great crusade despite Y/n himself declining the gift by his mother but in the end he did fortunately accept the old vessel as his own.

Now it laid barren, broken and torn apart as it was split in two segments.
The ship of the Golden Retriever's Now identified as a space hulk on a barren planet.

The Primarch managed to make it out alive, his armour burnt and dented the dragon headed shoulder piece on his right arm was still there, the helmet had several cracks and holes everywhere but. He kept crawling around the ship hallways and the destroyed corridors until he reached the command center His throne still in one piece.

Y/n Augestus Germanicus pov

Everything that remained of My warship was destroyed around me pieces still held part of the hull casing

Everything that remained of My warship was destroyed around me pieces still held part of the hull casing. it reminded me of Horus and entirety of the Betrayal she caused but my sisters who remained loyal still held together.

I managed to make it out alive atleast that was my current thought as my lower body felt numbed after Mortarion shot my abdomen and kneecaps.

Y/n: This is what being alone is i mean I've been alone but not in so long.

He kept dragging his four meter body across the marbled floor until Grasping his wound immediately. Despite this he still crawled with his other arm.

Y/n: Ngh!! *trys to covers his abdomen* n...ngh! I know It's basically useless with a hole coming out of my backside but sooner or later My injuries will be infected if they don't arrive... quickly

Time passed and Y/n found a Primaris dreadnought chasis in the hallway he thought it must've been thrown here during the Explosion... it was laid empty the Gold and Black coloured exterior still stood proud with a few scratches covering the Sword with Wings insignia.

Y/n: A Dreadnought chasis? I've never thought to see one without a near death personal inside of it.

Despite knowing my sisters will come and aid in my rescue I still have to hold strong. Mother wouldn't enjoy my death if her Mortal body is reanimated back to life somehow.

Not knowing what to do next Y/n leaned his body against the metal wall and closed his eye's once again as time slowly passed by.

General pov

Location: Deep Space (Near The eye of terror)

Space, the vaste void containing life yet the powers of silence and Chaos this is where everything could be seen from.
The Eye of terror was a place that concerned the Imperium of Man
There was one reason on why.

The physical yet mental forces of Chaos is mostly concentrated in a place full of it. Since it's a permanent Warp storm and an extremely huge rift at the same time It's swarmed with Chao's legions and the Traitorous primarchs that fled there during the horus herasy.

The loyal primarchs that still serve thy Empress have thou now embarked on a Crusade, destined to  Saving the only brother they know after all The Empress made a promise to lion.

The battleship invincible Reason flagship of the Dark angels chapter floated across the barren space. Lion el'Jonson watched through the window her Stare of coldness could be felt by her other sister's.

They too know of the sisterly love Lion shared with Y/n similar to themselves in way but there eldest showed more resolve and coldness.

Lion el'Jonson pov

It's been Week's or maybe month's

It's been Week's or maybe month's....Since i've made last contact with him. Despite knowing he was busy as a primarch like us, I knew of the situation it was all to familiar with all of us.

Rogal: Your thinking about his current condition aren't you lion? By the look of your expression I too share the same thought.

I looked at Rogal with no emotional response, she knew why I was slightly saddened. And tried to comfort my current condition.

Rogal: Your Not Exactly the best with displaying emotion, Lion i too share that feeling but as you stated before back on Holy Terra.

Khan: "Stand Strong sister's as we the primarchs and the children of the Empress of Mankind, we'll prevail through this" that's what you exactly said Lion..

Lion: I know that.. rogal despite that I still have to keep it in. If I break this promise I'm not worthy as a primarch of the dark angels

Rogal: I see...but still atleast stay strong for him.

Lion: I'll happily try to do so if not then who knows...

Y/n Augustus Germanicus Pov

It's been several Hours since I've crashed and have managed to find a way to atleast help my body move much faster.

I simply modified an old Dreadnought chassis turning the Upper part into more of a seat. It took some time but I managed to make it work. knowing my sister's will save me... The empress, My mother will heed my calling to them.

I layed against the wall and slowly closed my eyes for the day despite the feeling I'll die soon maybe I'll be helping guide them across the stars like what she does.

???: Don't worry my son.... I'll be awake..Just be ready for when the day comes. I'll be home little Pup.

Chapter end

Words: 969