Chapeter 3- Iida?

Iida peaked his head in before anxiously stepping into the office. He whipped his hand out in front of him pointing to Aizawa attempting to seem orderly like normal.

"I have come to you as you have said that we could speak with you..."

"Yes, I believe that is what I said, what is it?" Aizawa said with slight concern lacing between his usual gruff and monotonous tone.

"Umm... I ... Never mind sir I apologize for bothering you," Iida bowed a quick 90-degree bow before turning and attempting to leave.

"Wait, Iida."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Beads of sweat dripped off of his forehead as he sat stiffly in front of Aizawa on a couch in his office.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Aizawa asked somewhat softly.

"Sir, it really wasn't anything import-"

"Hmmm... now... let me rephrase that, what did you feel like you needed to consult me with?"

"Um...I just... Uh, ... I- I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT IS MY DUTY AS AN ASPIRING HERO TO MAKE SURE THAT MY MENTAL HEALTH IS IN ITS BEST CONDITION" Iida said waving his hands around in a stick-like manner, realizing he had no way out of the situation.

"I see, then, what do you want to discuss, Iida?"

...

"Beginning from when I was in middle school, I feel as if the pressure from my parents and the responsibility of everything has but grown. Now I am filled with... fear of what everyone would think of me if I were to slip up or make a mistake which I have come to realize is the only thoughts that fill my head and wish to dispel this weight in order to allow a better growth as a hero and I thought that consulting you could be of some assistance as you are our mentor."

'I guess the pressure affects him more than I thought ', Aizawa thought.