Chapter 2- Mental Health Week

"hmm hm hmmm 🎶 Under the sea 🎶Under the sea!🎶Do da dooo da dooo da do do dooo do doo da doo🎶....

🎶Maybe he's right, do dooo da doo! dooo do do ...  part of your wooooorrrld🎶

🎶Poor souls do dooo da dooo do do ummm... To those poor unfortunate souls!!!🎶 "

...

"Will you shut up"

"hehehe, sorry..."

Sigh 

Aizawa lay in his sleeping bag in his favorite vent spot contemplating his life decisions.

It was still 30 minutes till class started so he was obviously crawling around in the vents and spying on people.

He reached into one of his pockets in his sleeping bag and pulled out a juice pack, watching his class run around the classroom as Bakugo chased them, screaming curses.

SIGHHHHHHH 

His chil- students were the only ones that were quite literally, the only ones keeping him alive he thought with a soft sad smile.

You know they don't need the failure of a teacher like you~

Ugh, why are you back

Whatever do you mean, I've always been here~

Just stop

Hehehe~ Pathetic

Aizawa quietly dropped into his classroom and cleared his throat.

He chuckled internally at their surprised and startled faces as there was a minute of sudden silence before everyone scrambled around, rushing to get back to their seats. He absolutely LOVED scaring the shit out of people, especially the people he loved.

"Ok, this week we are going over..." He paused for a second as he read the lesson plan for the week,

"...Mental Health," He said with a sigh.

There were mixed reactions among his students as some students had neutral expressions while a few others seemed worried, namely his top three problem children.

———————————————————-—Time skip————————————————————————

"As you all know mental health is supposedly very important for a hero since it will come with many traumatizing experiences." Aizawa monotonously said which was followed by nods and noises of agreement from his students.