Chapter 1- The ✨Caterpillar✨

Trigger Warning

(btw Aizawa is going to be 25 years old in this)

The sunlight leaked into the bedroom, waking a certain yellow caterpillar (yes, he sleeps in his sleeping bag on his bed)

Aizawa groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to the other side of the bed expecting a yellow cockatoo by his side.

His eyes were greeted by an empty space that looked neat and had not been used in a while. Aizawa was now fully awake and staring in confusion. Maybe he woke up already and is-

Then everything that had happened a week ago came crashing down at once as he was met with the harsh reality.

His breathing quickened until he was gasping for air. It felt like the air had been taken out of his lungs and the pressure squeezed down on his heart as he clutched his chest. Aizawa remembered that Hizashi would normally help with these attacks, comforting and telling him to match his breathing. 

He had gotten better, he was clean for almost 3 years now and getting fewer of the attacks but now that he was gone all of it had come back, he had relapsed.

Aizawa slowly took deep breaths as he remembered the soft rubs on the back of Hizashi's warm hand. His memories flashed to a Hizashi dragging a grumbling Aizawa to the movie theater to watch The Little Mermaid. Aizawa's eyes started to tear up as he remembered all of the good times he had spent with Hizashi-

                                                                                   ---

"So where is this 'perfect date' you planned to go," Aizawa said with a hint of curiosity.

"It's a SURPRISE!!!!" Hizashi exclaimed with excitement jumping up and down and dragging Aizawa down the sidewalk.

"Where does he get all this energy from" The caterpillar muttered under his breath as he took a long sip of his coffee.

"Ok, WE'RE HEEeeeere!" He said as he chuckled nervously from the murderous glare Aizawa was giving him. "Shotaaaaaa we HAVE to goooo, come on we'll be late for The Little Mermaid!"

"Fine- wait, the little mermaid?" He questioned.

"Yea!"

"Sigh Whatever", Aizawa said with a small amused smile.

                                                                                     ---

Feeling light-headed, he got up from bed and stumbled to the door,  using the walls to help him walk to the bathroom. Broken pieces of glass littered the floor from when he had punched it a few days ago and had no motivation to clean it up. Aizawa walked through the bathroom to the sink as the pieces cut his feet and blood seeped out, staining the already bloodied floor.

He got back into his sleeping bag with his first morning coffee of the day and sat down on the couch. He stared at his arms that were littered with scars old and new. Pathetic- he thought with a sigh

———————————————————-—Time skip————————————————————————

When Aizawa walked into the teacher's lounge, everyone noticed that he was more on the edge than usual. The teachers usually took this as a sign to not upset him or surprise him which usually ended up in them either on the floor, yeeted out the window, or both.

Allmight who failed to notice this decided to go and talk to him to 'cheer him up'

Aizawa was deep in thought making his third cup of morning coffee, which was why he failed to notice the large presence beside him.

"HELLO AIZAWA", Allmight said in his usual loud and 'heroic' voice.

Aizawa immediately jumped in surprise and judo flipped the enemy causing him to spill the coffee he was holding.

Almight spit out blood as he returned to his original form while Aizawa sighed, clearly distressed that his coffee was spilled.

As he walked out the door with his yellow sleeping bag, the teachers couldn't help but feel worried for him as they knew that Hizashi meant a lot to him. They had thought that he would get over it after a few months. It had been 6 months since the incident and everything was back to running as it was before with Allmight taking PresentMic's place in English.

However, what they didn't know was that Hizashi meant much more than they thought and affected him much more than they knew. 

(Credits to whoever drew this)

                                                                                                                                                                                               bye~                                                                                                                                                                                                :)