Chapter Twenty-Seven - Ethan's POV

Začať od začiatku

As Mia bent down sharply and gave me a direct view of her ass, my brow lifted up higher and I knew my smile couldn't get any bigger. It was like a miracle come to life - Mia Collins was literally giving me a dirty dance for free. She was so going to kill me when she found out...

Too preoccupied with watching to care about that right now, my eyes raked up and down her body like a man possessed. My eyes near to shot out of my head, when Mia suddenly rolled to the floor and started crawling slowly to the beat of the music with an overly arched back. I bit my lip hard as she did, and continued to watch her with a stupid smile on my face.

It was official – this dance was going to be permanently burned into my head. She soon rose to her feet again while starting to laugh, before starting to dance around in circles while twisting her hips to the beat. I watched hypnotically the entire time, not even caring how widely I was smiling or how easily visible I was to be seen by her.

To my disappointment, the song slowly started to die down, and Mia soon stopped dancing. Then I watched in amusement as she bent over and bowed like she'd been performing to a live audience. I mean technically she had, but she didn't know that...

Deciding this was as good a moment as any to announce my presence, I let out a whoop and started loudly clapping with a wide-ass grin on my face.

As expected, Mia's body went completely rigid with her back still to me. Then slowly, Mia started to turn around to face me.

The expression that took over her face, the moment she locked eyes with me, had to be the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen. Her eyes, already large as they were, grew ridiculously more so and her face went as pale as a sheet. Her expression was simply one of someone who wanted to evaporate from the world.

Finding the situation way too amusing not to tease, I continued to clap loudly at her while still sporting a smile. And as icing on the cake, I then proceeded to whistle at her for added effect.

Mia finally jolting into action, rushed quickly over to her speakers to turn them off before slowly turning back around to face me. I really did try to stop smiling at that moment, but I just couldn't help myself.

Mia swallowed hard while maintaining sharp eye contact with me. "How long have you been standing there?" she finally whispered.

"The entire song and god was it brilliant," I laughed honestly while continuing to look her up and down. I'd never forget her moves for the rest of my life; that was for sure.

Mia blinked, then blinked once more as though struggling to fully come to terms with her reality. Turning around with a sombre face, Mia walked to her wardrobe, climbed in then shut the door.

I couldn't help myself at this point and fully started to laugh, till the point tears pooled in my eyes. Eyeing up the wardrobe door in amusement, I started to feel mildly bad and so I walked quietly over to the wardrobe while trying to hold back my laughter.

"Oh, come on, Chubs, don't be dramatic. It wasn't that embarrassing," I chuckled from the other side of the door. Met with silence, I knocked gently on the door. "Can I come in?" I asked softly. I was trying to ask nicely, but it was extremely hard to keep my amusement free from my voice.

When she continued not to answer, I rolled my eyes and opened the door myself. Looking down at the floor of the wardrobe, my eyes sparkled in amusement as I found Mia staring up at me with accusatory eyes while tucked up in a ball on the floor. She looked extremely cute but unfortunately, it only made the situation funnier. Her frown deepened as she saw me, clearly not too fond to see me.

"Hey, cheer up," I laughed. "If it makes you feel any better, I thought it was incredibly sexy," I said with a wink.

And I genuinely meant it. She arguably had nothing to be embarrassed about – she could manipulate me all the ways she wanted to if she promised to do that dance for me again.