💫6💫

YN just came home from work. She went inside her bedroom, kept her bags and files on the table and directly went inside the bathroom. She stripped herself and went inside the bath tub. She was relaxing in hot water while hit years cam out from her eyes.

YN- Eomma, Appa why did you left me alone. You should have taken me with you. I am all alone in this world.

Like this she spent half an hour in the bathtub. She came out and wore her bathrobe. She went outside the bathroom and started taking her night dress out from her closet. She wore it and laid on the bed. Her mind was still missing her parents. This is the thing that no body knows about her except for Jiwoo. She may seem cold for outside but inside she is broken. After every hectic day she come home and cry her heart out. Now she wants someone to more specifically Jiwoo to come here and be with her.

*ring ring

She picked her phone which ringed and saw the caller ID. It was Jiwoo. She sighed.

How does she always know when I want her, when I want to talk with her.

YN thought. She accepted the call and putted the phone near her ears.

Jiwoo:
Hey YNie
How are you?

YN:
Fine.
What about you?

Jiwoo:
I am great.
But why did you cried?

See I told you. She understands me even if she is not here.

YN:
I didn't.

Jiwoo:
Ya ya go ahead and lie to me.

YN:
Ok sorry. I just missed you and Eomma, Appa.

Jiwoo:
Ohh. Don't worry.
I will try to come soon. Okie.
Well gotta go. By

YN:
Ok By.

YN hanged up the and putted the phone beside her. Their was a lot going in her mind right now, but one person was roaming in her mind. It was none other than our Hoseok.

YN's POV

That boy. He was weird. Like he was really stuttering in every sentence infront of me. I thought he had some problem but when Namjoon Oppa came he didn't stutter in a single word.

And he mentioned Namjoon Oppa as his friend but then Namjoon Oppa mentioned him as his brother. What is there real realtionship?

Huh? Why am I even thinking about them. It's not my matter. I should just focus on my work and that's all.

Author's POV
( Author- Don't forget me. Remember I am the main lead. Without me there is no story.

YN- Will you just go.

Author- Sorry.)

YN sighed. She sat on the bed and took her laptop. She started to search the information of Hoseok. Cause she wanted to know more about her employees and that too if her own personal secretary.
She found his file and started reading. She frowned when she noticed there was nothing reading Hoseok's personal life.
She saw some things about him and after that closed her laptop. She putted her laptop aside and got ready to sleep.

YN and Jiwoo's Mansion 👆👆

Jiwoo's Bedroom

(Author- I am not able to upload the picture. So, Jiwoo's room is at starting. Please check at the starting of chapter. )

YN's Bedroom 👆👆

YN's Bedroom 👆👆

O

ther than this she have guest rooms and servants quarter where her servants live if they want. She also have one more bedroom so sometimes she sleeps here and Sometimes in other one. Cause Jiwoo whose room is just beside her sometimes think that it is good to play loud music at midnight. So when she do it. YN goes to her another room which is far away from Jiwoo's room.

*******
Hope you like it.
Do a vote and Comment.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 615