" Ahh it it isn't the lost King! Glad you could come Victor!"

" Man it's so nice to see you after so long! How have you been!"

" Damn you look more scary than before. "

The group of men get up to meet him and he greets everyone. They all catch up for few minutes to settle down.

The head seat is left for Victor while others occupy the remaining.

" Let's get to business. What is that you need my help in?"

Victor asks coming right to the topic and everyone suddenly gets serious. No one says anything, and Victors impatience grows.

" Patrick? "

The man bows. Acknowledgeing. To rub his neck.

" Actually boss-"

" I am no one's boss Patrick. Address me properly."

" I am sorry. I meant Mr Kingston. We are in dire need of your help or we wouldn't have contacted you "

" Actually there is a latest threat in the business. "

" The secret forces are growing into a serious threat. l4 Mafia lords have been found dead in last 6 months. 400 werehouses raided. Amunation worth billions confiscated. The axis are seized and operations are minimal."

" The trade is only getting worse day by day."

Victor just leans back on his chair. Not looking up. His eyes fixed on the paper weight in his hands while 18 other eyes stare at him.

Hope filled in their eyes.

" We are suffering losses of billions of dollars everyday...and it's only you who can help us."

"We will pay you billions-"

Victor chuckles making a deadly silence to follow. Placing down the paperweight, he rests his chin on his palm to ask Patrick.

His cold domineering voice, enough to make a chill run down everyone's spine.

" Do you really think you can bribe Victor Kingston with money?"

Patrick 's eyes widen. And he gets up , bowing.

" Of course not Sir. I wouldn't dare. Just tell us what you need-"

" I need nothing."

" Look again Mr Patrick. The person standing in front of you is not that 12 year old boy who came begging for money to fill his stomach. He is not that 13 year old who rooted a bullet into a person's forehead without blinking an eye."

" He is a satisfied man who needs nothing else except peace and tranquility."

" He is a man who has left the mafia business years ago."

No one dares to say anything. Victor's aura was enough to make the eyes of some of the biggest Mafia 's in the world ,seated on the table to lower.

They should have known...he will never agree to this.

He has shown his hatred and disinterest towards their business years ago.

He made his reasons for leaving, clear.

" I am afraid. These were not my intention Sir Victor. Apologies. We just thought -"

" You thought wrong Patrick. The only reason I came here is to let you all know that...."

" That no matter how many times you all fuc*ing try to convince me I am not coming back. "

" And that's final."