66. JUST A nOrMaL DAY.

Start from the beginning

"You're stressed." Harry takes one from the box and placed it between his white cute bunny teeth. "You're starting to smoke a bit more than you said how you usually smoke these days." He spoke with it in his mouth. "I guess I am..." I flick on the lighter for mines and then his.

"You never told me why you have two same lighters. You have a black one with those gems glued onto it that you mostly use, but you have those pink strawberry lighters that you barely use. You've never used one of them except that one time you let me use it in Forks."

"It's personal..." I inhale right after.

And that was the same old excuse from last time.

"It's not gonna be personal between us anymore." He snaps, "Please, tell me." I felt his eyes on me so I turn my head to give him that eye contact.

"Har-"

"Baby, tell me." He cuts me off and I blow out the tobacco from the corner of my lips. "You'll feel much better if you tell me. You'll feel less stressed."

I turn my eyes away from him, "Me and Narcissa left school to go to some skating rank with her old friends and I felt left out at the time... I ate most of the pizza and drank most of the Coca-Cola at the table and I got bored later on so I went to play some games at the Arcade side." I start explaining.

"I was at the back to where no one really was. There was this game where you have to shoot those water guns in the clown's mouth I think to win and I won a whole lot of tickets which made my night a bit better. I remember I heard a creepy giggle and I looked behind me where I heard it."

I turn my eyes back to him before I continue after taking a breath, "There was a clown and he looked exactly like that one clown I saw in Forks. He gave me these lighters and told me the red one will come to me at the end. I don't know what he meant so I just use one of them whenever I felt alone just like that night like how I was alone with the clown and I kept the other one to myself as I wait."

"How is that personal?"

"I was alone. I find that personal." I tap on the cigarette and brought it to my lips again.

"The red will come to you at the end..." he told himself, trying to understand. "I don't know what he meant by that." I repeat with a shrug before inhaling again.

"Is that why you've been worrying about time?"

"No..." I shake my head.

He lets out a sigh, "I'm fuckin' exhausted." He laid down on the staircase we're sitting on and I did the same. "I can't clear my head." I told him with a mutter before I inhale again.

"What are some ways you can?"

"Eat ice cream, sleep, listen to the rain or go somewhere, where I feel calm and listen to more music of course." I look up at the long staircase going up so high above Harry and I. "When I'm with you... I feel like I wouldn't need to worry about anything." I added.

But it seems like it's not working right now.

He was silent for a moment and I turn my head to him with the cigarette between my fingers, close to my lips.