His Devoted Wife

Marriage is not just about love. It's about trust, faith, proper communication, and comprehension. So to enter a marriage... Are you willing to do everything for your partner - your family?

TEASER

Two months. For other people, it was not long enough. But for Rainnance Verdadero, it's like she was in jail for almost a year. Two months of trying to get out of the darkness because of the disappearance of Ghon Angeles, her husband. Two months of holding on for the possibility that he was still alive despite everything that had happened to him.

People who thought he was still alive eventually lost hope due to his long disappearance. But as his wife, Rain never let herself give up with him. In the end, Rain choose to leave to look for her husband on her own. And she finds herself in Palawan.

But she couldn't believe that she would find him there. . . with another woman. But what shocked her the most was that her husband did not know her. He was trying to push her away. He don't want to believe her. He emotionally and physically hurt her.

Despite of all those painful happenings, will she still choose to stay even if they lost their child because of him? Would she still remain as a devoted wife?

Ghon Angeles & Rainnance Verdadero