"Okay...have a good day miss." Yoo-mi croaked out as she left the facility.

When Yoo-mi got out, she went into her car and cried.

"Please come home sooner or later Maggie." Yoo-mi thought to herself.

Ha Jun's POV

Ha Jun was on the bus on his way home. Ha Jun's phone was dinging nonstop. He even had to put it on mute because it annoyed the hell out of him. When he turned his phone back on, he read the comments on his IG post.

I've always shipped you two when I was younger...my dream has come true!

Please tell me it's a prank!

When are you guys gonna have kids?

Ha Jun smiled at the positive comments. However, there was some negative comments as well.

How can you be married to a prude like her?

You two aren't right for each other.

I hope you two will eventually break up.

Ha Jun just shook his head.

It didn't matter if everyone's thoughts were positive or negative, he was just happy to be proud of himself on what he got in life;

A loving wife.

When he was sitting down, a very pregnant woman got on and sat down across from him.

Ha Jun smiled at her before he spoke.

"Are you excited to become a mother?" Ha Jun asked.

The pregnant woman was taken aback from Ha Jun talking to her, but she replied.

"Yes, it's a girl and she could be due any moment." The pregnant lady explained as she rubbed her belly. "Do you wanna feel?"

Ha Jun was nervous, but he reached over and placed a hand on the pregnant lady's belly and felt a kick.

"Feel that?" The pregnant lady asked. "That's her kicking."

Ha Jun was amazed by the feeling of a baby kicking.

"I take that you've never felt a baby kick before huh?" The pregnant lady asked.

"Oh, well I've recently just gotten married and raising a family is my top priority." Ha Jun explained.

The pregnant lady gasped in excitement.

"Oh congrats." The pregnant lady exclaimed.

Ha Jun pulled up a picture of him and Ho-yeon on their honeymoon.

"This is her." Ha Jun pointed out.

"Oh, she looks lovely." The pregnant lady complimented.

"She is amazing." Ha Jun chuckled out.

"Well, I bet you two would make lovely parents." The pregnant lady spoke. "Being a parent is a big step in life."

"I've heard." Ha Jun replied. 

"This one here is actually my second born." The pregnant lady pointed out. "My first born is almost a teenager."

"How was it like when you first had gotten pregnant?" Ha Jun asked.

"Well, a lot of questions ran through my head during the 9 months of pregnancy; was I ready to be a mom? Will the kid turn out okay? Will I be able to provide for this kid?" The woman began. "Let me tell you one thing sir: Being a parent isn't easy, but in the end, it'll be it's own reward."