Finally Peace

Taehyung's Pov:-

"Come love."I said he step out of car. I picked him up and started walking towards my house.
"Taehyungie, I can walk by myself and why are we going in your house?"he asked looking at me with frown.
"Baby, you are injured so I can't let you walk like this and your parents must be home right now so Namjoon hyung told me him, Jin hyung waiting in my house for us."I said kissing his forehead. He nodded and slowly rubbed his nose against my neck.
"I missed your scent taetae."he whispered and pressed his lips against my nape.
"Baby, wait until we get in our bedroom or I will not able to hold myself back and you still need first aid for your wounds."I said pecking his bruised lips softly. His eyes fluttered and he signed nodding leaning head against my chest.
'My precious love.'I whispered and kissed his forehead. I rang the doorbell and instantly door opened, Jin hyung rushed outside.
"Are you okay dongsaeng? Oh my god I was so worried about you."he said allowing us to come inside. I walked towards couch and bent down to put him on the couch but he clutched on my shirt shaking his head clinging to me.
"Don't wanna." he mumbled as I signed standing back.
"Take him to bedroom taehyung. I will bring something to eat for you guys."Jin hyung said and I nodded.
"Let's get you to our room love."I whispered climbing on the stairs. We reached our room and put him down on the bed but he pulled me with him.
"Baby,let me get the first aid kit to treat you."I said caressing his swollen cheek.
"Taehyungie, I am s-scared."he mumbled tugging on my hand.
"Oh my love,you are safe here with me. Everything is over now. No one can hurt you now." I said sitting beside him taking him in my arms. He snuggled against my chest and wrapped hand around my waist.
"Don't leave me tae . I can't live without you. Even if you were faking everything, I am scared that someday you will find someone better than me. You will fall out of love with me."he mumbled looking at me with teary eyes. I cupped his face as my heart broke seeing him doubt himself.
"Never ever even get the thought of this in your pretty little head baby. I only love you and only want you. I have head over heels with you love and I always will be. How could I ever fall out of love when my love for you increases each day!!" I said and slowly pressed my lips against his. He slowly whimpered due to his bruised lips causing me to pull out but he wrapped hands around my neck kissing me again. I slowly started pressing small wet kisses against his lips trying not to hurt his lips.
"Mhm taehyungie, I love you!!" He whispered making my heart race. I kissed his neck and rubbed his neck with nose.
"I love you too baby.. I love you so much. You are my everything." I said and pecked his lips.
"Now let get you treated love." I said opening the first aid kit. I treated his wounds as gently as I can as he held on my arms looking at me with his beautiful cat eyes making my heart thump seeing his gaze.
"I-it hurts."he mumbled clutching my arms as I dabbed cotton on corner of his lips.
"It will feel better after a while babe." I said treating his wound and close the lid.
"Dongsaeng,here eat something."Jin hyung came inside carrying tray.
"I am not hungry hyung." He mumbled looking at his hands.i frowned taking tray from Jin hyung's hand.
"You need to eat baby. You must have not eaten anything." I said taking spoonful of soup. I blew to cool it down and took spoon to his mouth. He pouted at me giving me puppy eyes but I shook my head.
"Eat."I said and his pout deepens but he opens his mouth and I fed him the soup.

"I said and his pout deepens but he opens his mouth and I fed him the soup

How much I adore cute expressions my baby gives me!!!

"Oh my love you are too cute and I am lucky that you are mine." I said as he quickly gasped blushing.
"Tae, Jin hyung is still here."he said blushing deeply while looking at me through lashes.
"So what! Jin hyung knows how much I love my baby." I said feeding him another spoonful.
"Ok ok I am gonna leave you lovebirds alone. Have some rest,you guys must have been exhausted. Get some sleep. Good night!" He said and kissed yoongi's forehead.
"Take care dongsaeng." He said ruffling yoongi's hair and left. I fed him soup and gave him medicines. After taking medicines, he instantly climbed on my lap surprising me. He wrapped hands around my neck and his legs wrapped around my torso. He snuggled against me clinging to me like koala.
"Are you okay my love?" I whispered running fingers through his luscious hair locks.
"I want you close to me as much as I can." He said burying his face in my neck. I tightened my arms around him and made us lay down on side.
"Come here baby." I whispered and he wrapped himself around me immediately. He looked at me and kissed me pressing his lips against mine. I gently moved my lips against his pulling him against me more. I kissed him softly swiping my tongue against his lips for permission to which he opened his mouth. I entered my tongue inside his mouth pressing against his tongue. We kissed passionately as I swirl my tongue against his sucking on it.
"Mhmm ah." He moaned gripping my shirt tightly tangling his leg against mine.

I pulled away," did I hurt your lips love?" I asked worriedly but he shook his head and placed soft kiss on my lips

I pulled away," did I hurt your lips love?" I asked worriedly but he shook his head and placed soft kiss on my lips. I pulled him closer skimming my nose near his nape. He shivered gripping my forearm as I inhaled his sweet scent.
"Let's get you to take nice bath and you can go to bed." I whispered kissing his forehead. He pouted looking at me .
" Not only me, we." He mumbled and wrapped hands around my neck burying face against my neck.
"As you wish baby." I said and carried him to the bathroom.

Morning

Yoongi's PoV-
I woke up but lacking warmth making me whine as searching for source. But frowned opening my eyes not finding it. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes finding myself alone in my bed.
"Taehyungieee..." I whined again pouting pulling blanket against my body. He appeared from door of balcony phone pressed to his ears.
"Let's talk later." He said and hung up quickly walking towards bed.
"Why did you woke up love? It's still early." He said getting in the bed.
I quickly snuggled against him," I woke because you were not here and I felt cold." I frowned at him.
"Oh my precious baby, my phone rang and I didn't wanted you to wake up. Let's get some more sleep, it's still early." He said and I nodded as he made me sleep and I rested my head against his chest wrapping hand around his waist. He wrapped hands around me holding me against him kissing my forehead.
I signed," Taehyungie, you are so warm." I mumbled snuggling more against him and started kissing his neck.
" Baby."he whispered, his hand resting on my waist gripped my waist pulling me against him.
Our legs tangled as he attached his lips to my neck trailing kisses.
"You make me loose my patience babe." He whispered in low voice making me shiver at his seducing voice.
"We w-were going t-to sleep but you are naughty my love." He smirked saying between kisses. I clutched his forearm as I quietly moaned at feeling of his hot tongue against my skin.
"Fuck, your taste is addicting love." He whispered nibbling on my neck sucking hickeys.
" mhmm ahhh tae." I moaned as he kept sucking. He purpled out and rested his forehead against mine.
"  I love you baby." He whispered giving my lips long kiss.
" I love you too. I said and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter
Coming closer to the end.
Keep reading and stay tuned.
Be happy and healthy.
Borahae 💜💜💜