Preparations

4 Years Later
"Yoonie, your and Tae's suits are ready. You guys will go for fitting today right?"Jin said covering the speaker of the phone.
"Hyung, we already have food tasting today. Tell them we will come tomorrow."Yoongi said taking bite of omelette.
"Where is Taehyung? You both will have to go for food tasting soon."Yoongi's appa asked him.
"He is coming appa. Our wedding coming close so he is just finishing off his office work. He want to make sure his work won't lag if he is not there."Yoongi said. His appa nodded and pat his back.
"You have found great man my son."he said smiling as Yoongi smiled widely.
"Thank you appa."Yoongi said hugging his appa who pat his head fondly.
"Eomma is coming back today from her sister's house."Jin said smiling.
"Yes she called me. I was going to tell but I forgot."his appa said.
Their talk interrupted when doorbell ranged.
"Must be Taehyungie."Yoongi said and rushed towards door. He opened the door only to be pulled in hug by his fiancé.
"I missed you love." Taehyung whispered in his ear making him smile widely.
"Missed you too babe."Yoongi said pulling out of hug. He still got amazed how handsome and hot his fiancé looked in suit.

"Like what you see baby!" Taehyung said smirking while Yoongi blushed slapping Taehyung's arm

"Appa is still here tae."he whispered glaring at Taehyung playfully.
"We know Yoonie you have hots for men in suit."Jin said laughing making Yoongi blush more.
"Is it? Then it better be only me baby."Taehyung said pulling Yoongi with his waist.
"Only you taehyungie."he said looking down blushing. Taehyung cooed at his cute yet beautiful fiancé.

 Taehyung cooed at his cute yet beautiful fiancé

"Okay okay lovebirds,time to go." Jungkook said smiling at them smugly.
"Wait I have called Jiminie to accompany us. Jungkookie, how about you join us too?"Yoongi asked.
"Of course why not but I will be taking extra desserts for myself."Jungkook said as Yoongi nodded giggling.
"I am here guys."Jimin said entering the house. Jungkook walked towards him and pulled him in hug.
"Let's go guys."Taehyung said as they started walking out of the house.
"Come back for dinner guys. Taehyung's and our parents having dinner together remember?"Jin said as they nodded.

At Restaurant:

Taehyung's Pov:

Ready to get married hyung?" Jungkook asked me as we wait for dishes.
"Can't wait to get married kook-ah. I was waiting for this eagerly."I said smiling. He smiled nodding. My baby blushed but his smile was so wide. He held my hand in his blowing me kiss.
"Ughh again with your cringey romance!" Jungkook said scoffing. I chuckled and kissed back of Yoongi's hand smirking at Jungkook. He huffed and rolled his eyes while pulling Jimin's chair closer to him wrapping hand around him. Jimin just shook his head smiling before kissing his cheek making Jungkook smile widely.
"Look food his here."Yoongi said as waiter set down four different starters in front of us.