Real Truth

Taehyung's Pov:-

Everyone were waiting for gang in living room. Jungkook informed jimin that they are coming in few minutes.
Doorbell ranged and Jin hyung opened the door.
Jackson, Jungkook and jaebum with boy in his arms entered the house.
"Oh my God! Your shirt is soaked in blood."jimin said running towards Jungkook. Jungkook opened his arms and jimin wrapped hands around his neck.
"I am fine peaches just a scratch"he said.
"Come with me. I will treat the wound."jimin said pulling his hand.
"They are so cute."my baby mumbled besides me.
"Not as cute as we are."I whispered to him and he blushed.
"Go Jungkook."I told him. He nodded and walked with jimin.

"Now tell us what happened exactly? Who is this guy?" Namjoon hyung said pointing at the boy in Jaebum's arms.
"Jackson will tell you everything but first he also need some aid to his bruises." Jaebum said and walked in the direction in which Jungkook and jimin left.
"Taehyung, G-dragon is worse than we thought. That boy is Minho. G-dragon kidnapped him and raped him. His boyfriend was cheating on him with his bestfriend and gave him to G-dragon in exchange of money. We thought Minho is his lovers but he pleaded to not give him to G-dragon. G-dragon is fucked up asshole taehyung."Jackson said clenching his jaw in anger.

That fucking asshole... He already raped one innocent guy and now he is  eyeing my baby.

I felt hand clutching my hand. I looked to see my baby clinging to me.
"Ta-taehyun-gie, I am scared."he said burying face in my shoulder.
"Baby, I will not let anything happen to you."I said kissing his forehead.
"Oh poor baby...he looked so innocent."Jin hyung said sadly.
"What should we do?"Jackson said.
"I know what to do. We will not give him back to G-dragon at any cost. Find me his number he is using. I want call and talk to him."I said smirking.
I turned towards my baby and caressed his cheek.
"Now that mission is cleared, I will always be with you baby. I will drop and pick you from school."I said kissing his cheek. He nodded and wrapped hands around my neck.

Jungkook's Pov:-

I stared at my peaches as he bandaged my chest. He is so beautiful and he is all mine. I slowly bend down kissing his forehead softly. He looked up tears glistening in his eyes.
"Peaches."I whispered gently wiping his tears.
"The cut is pretty deep jungkookie. What if ...what if.."he said but I put finger on his lips.
"Nothing will happen to me my peaches. I am sorry for not telling you about mission. But remember I will always come back to you."I said pulling him close to me with waist.
He stood on tip toes and kissed my forehead.
"Just be safe kookie..thats all I need."he mumbled snuggling against my neck. I caressed his head smiling softly.
I didn't even realised how I got whipped for this beauty. I am so fucking lucky to have him. He is beautiful,sweet, sassy and kind person. He always care about people close to him. I will not let him go. He is mine and only mine.
"Umm... Jungkook.. taehyungie wanted to talk to you."a voice said. We pulled away from each other and saw yoongi standing there.
"Ok. I will be back peaches."I whispered kissing his forehead and walked out of room.

Next Day

Minho's Pov:-

I opened my eyes slowly blinking adjusting to the bright light. My head felt heavy and eyes slightly droopy. I looked around seeing I am in bedroom which is pretty big.

Where the hell I am.......

"You woke up little one. "I flinched at the voice snapping head towards direction of voice. That guy who saved me from my kidnapper.

I don't know if I am saved or going to be in trouble again

I don't know if I am saved or going to be in trouble again. I don't know what will happen to me at this point. Whenever I think now maybe I will be safe, something happens to me. My life is destroyed completely. My boyfriend stole all my money and my apartment with my bitch best friend. I was raped by my kidnapper and lost my virginity in the most painful way that I could never forgot. I don't know what this guys going to do with me.

Are they gonna torture me because of my kidnapper....

Tears gathered in my eyes thinking of this things. I wrapped hands around myself backing away till my back collided against bedpost. I winced in pain as my bruised back made contact with hard wood.
"Careful there little one you are injured."he walked with tray in his hand.
"Please don't hurt me."I mumbled shrinking away from him.
"No one is going to hurt you here little one."he said softly putting tray in table beside bed. He picked up some pills and glass of water. He motioned them towards me.
"Take this. This will help with headache."he said softly.
"No what if you take advantage of me by drugging me with this pills."I said shaking my head.
He chuckled,"trust me if I wanted to do that, then I could do it easily. There is no need to drug you."he said and handed me pills and water. I signed taking and gulped pills with water.
"Here eat some food."he said handing me plate of bread and scrambled eggs.
I suddenly felt hungry seeing plate of food.
I slowly took plate from him and started eating. I looked at his features while eating. He is really handsome. Muscled body, sharp jawline, dark deep eyes and sexy lip piercing.
"Like what you see little one."he said in husky voice. I blushed instantly realising I was staring.
"Nonsense."I mumbled everting my gaze from him. He laughed softly and ruffled my hair.
I finished the food and put down plate on the table.
"What are you going to do to me?"I asked him nervously.
"Little one, first thing is no one here is going to hurt you.
Second thing, I am...... I mean we are not going to give you back to G-dragon.
You can stay here till we get rid of G-dragon. This is my house and I will make sure that you will be safe here. The reason we attacked that warehouse was that G-dragon wanted to hurt taehyung's boyfriend just like he did to you. When we attacked, we were not aware that he kept you there without your will. We thought you are his lover and we wanted to get his weak spot. But now story is different than what we thought. So no need to be scared anymore. You will be safe here."he said and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Thank you so much...umm ?"I looked at him in confusion not knowing his name.
He chuckled,"Jaebum little one..my name is Jaebum."he said.
"Thank you Jaebum."I said but he shook his head.
"No need little one. You already suffered so much. Take rest and call me if you need anything."he said smiling.

Jaebum's Pov:-

I was going to get up but he hold my wrist. I sat back down looking at him in confusion. He suddenly wrapped hands around my neck surprising me. I recovered and gently wrapped my hand around his waist.
"I will be grateful forever."he mumbled against my neck.
"Little one. You are safe here."I whispered caressing his back softly. He pulled out blushing looking down.

Oh gosh...he is cute.. who had heart to hurt this innocent soul...

Now no one will be able to hurt him not when I am here. I will protect him at any cost....

Hey amazing readers,
What will G-dragon do when he will know that Minho is take by taehyung's gang?
Will yoongi be safe?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Be happy and healthy 🥰
Borahae 💜💜💜💜

(This VMIN moment has my heart 💓🥺🥰☺️)