Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~~~~~

I was hidden. Watching. Waiting. Nothing could stop me from loving him. He was the one that haunted me in my dreams. He haunted me every time I turned the corner.

We used to be best of friends, but now we were enemies. Forced to hate each other just to keep each other in our lives.

I'd rather love him then have him hate me. But he hated me the day I kissed him. Every since then, I've changed. He changed. Our lives changed.

~Flashback~

"River, why do you always avoid me?" I asked, curious to why he never hugged me anymore or held my hand.

"Cuz I don't like how you look at me." That hurt, a lot. I only admire his body. We were swimming earlyer that day and I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of him. He caught me a few times and that's when he stopped hugging me bye and touching me completely. 

I didn't want the connection to stop, he was always warm, he made my heart speed up, he made me smile and want to see him each day. Our parents loved the fact that we were close friends.

"River, would you get made if I told you I liked you?" He looked at me and I took my chance. I grabbed his face and pulled him close. His lips were soft. My hands were trembling when our lips met. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it felt so right.

It last about a five seconds before his dad came out back to tell us to get dry and eat some hot dogs. I was being pushed into the water. I hadn't realized what had happened sense I was still lost in the kiss. I could hear yelling above the water.

I wish I had gills, my face was burning from embarrassment and I didn't want to face them. I saw a hand reach down through the water to grab me. I pushed off the wall with my feet and tried to swim away. I saw someone else splash into the water after me. 

River's dad. Great. He was going to kill me. I don't see what was wrong. I just kissed River and he kissed me back. 

I swam to the stairs and came up for air. I ran up the stairs, grabbing my back and ran home. I didn't want to die at 12, I was just starting to like middle school and my new friends.

I got home to find my mom on the phone, she looked like she was about to cry. My dad, drunk and passed out and usual. I ran to my room and locked the door. I slid down and began to cry.

~End of Flashback~

I was now sitting outside my first hour. We had to write about a memory that hurt us. Nobody knew that I was gay. Thank god for that. When the bitch of a teacher said that, tears started to flow as I remembered that day.

I left the room and came out here to cool down. Better yet, I had my bag. Time to skip. There was no way in hell that I'm going through today with it starting this bad.

I headed to the bathroom to throw some cold water on my face to hide the fact that it was red from the tears. I'm so stupid, why do I even still care about him, even 4 years later. Every time I see him. I just want to run up hug him, kiss him and run away with him. 

It hurt to know that I was the only gay person in this school. Or at least I'm not the only one still in the closet. I looked up at myself in the mirror.

I thought about how I used to look 4 years ago. I used to have dirty blond hair, which was now a pale white by to much sun light. My pale blue eyes had changed to a deep emerald of a green. Don't ask me how, but it happened. I liked them better.

My small soft lips were lined with piercings. Something I enjoyed doing on my own. I had about 20 piercing just on my face, 10 on each ear, and 10 or so scattered along my body.

My hair being as light as it was, cover most my face so most didn't know how many I really had. My hair was short in the back and got longer towards the front. 

My body, standing at a 5'10'', very lean from lack there of meat. I was a vegetarian. So lack of muscle was shown very easily when I had to play gym. Uk, I hated gym. I might spend lots of time in the sun, but I was pale pretty much everywhere. 

My mom is albino so I think I got some of that in me. My dad, well he drunk himself to death. I could care less. He was just another person who needed to die.

I finally realized someone else was in the bathroom. Someone with another guy. They came out of the stall, looking flustered and confused as they looked me up and down.

"You got something against gays?" The taller one spoke, he was in front, the other one, shorter and hiding behind the taller guy. I haven't seen him around school. Then again. Why would I? He didn't look that bad but he was a jock and I hated jocks.

"No, I am gay, so go on fucking, and stuff. I don't mind." The tall one looked stunned and was about to leave when he heard the shorter guy start laughing like a mad man.

He came out and turned to look at him. And none other than River was standing there.

~~~~~

Sooo...

How's it so far? haha