Chapter Ten

Justin's p.o.v:

Arriving at the arena where the show would be and I greeted all the dancers. A few minutes later we called a meeting with the whole Bieber Crew. Scooter and Alison started talking. We talked about tonight and what the set list would look like. Of course I could change it, if I wanted to. Some of the dancers were a little emotional because this is the last show.

Scooter asked if I'd like to say anything, I said I would. After all, the whole Bieber crew is like my family.

"I wanted you all to know that I have enjoyed spending the past couple years with you. I feel like we have grown as a family. You will always be apart of my life no matter what. It's been a journey. After tour ended I thought a lot about what I wanted to do next, what the next thing for me would be." I started looking at them. I wasn't as emotional about this as I thought. 

"I was unsure of a lot of things that were going on in my life, like how I was feeling. It's weird that music is no longer helping me. It had always been my outing but over the past couple of months...that has changed. I have changed. I put a lot of thought into this and I've decided that this will be my last show ever. Music will always be a part of my life, but it's time for me to move on." It was emotional for them. Slightly for me but I was hyper focused on what I was going to do next.

"This is a new chapter in my life, and that means me no longer being in the spot light. After tonight I'm done with it. It's what I want to do." I breathed.

"I want to make tonight's show memorable for you guys, the people who have supported me, my fans, my Beliebers, the charities, and mostly for Selena. With out her I don't know where I'd be today. I know she's no longer my girlfriend but she's always going to be apart of my life." I looked at my mother who was also in tears. My father stood next to her with sorrow in his eyes.

"Thank you, thank you so much for being by my side. I will never forget you all." I said as a few tears slid down my face.

We all gathered around for a big group hug. I talked a little more with them. Then I went to get ready. My mom and Alison helped. Everyone was really emotional, everyone. I knew what I was doing was the right thing. It felt right.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015