CHAPTER 30 : "He's Gone Sweetie".

4 months later

..... 4 months later.....

"God" I groaned waking up with an aching headache.

Last night Nikolai took over the Italian mafia from Ace and we went crazy. We went to three different clubs and came home at 5am.

I still haven't taken over from father because he said "You've become too immature in the last couple of months.. Your not ready to lead the mafia".

It's been a shit couple of months, first it was Aurora leaving for New York without even telling me or let alone a word of goodbye, instead she got Nikolai to tell me and then me becoming so "immature" that I can't take over the mafia from father.

"Goodmorning handsome".
An annoying voice fills my ears along with arms being wrapped around my shoulders and her kissing my neck.

She was last night's mistake.

"Your quiet this morning". She giggled. I cleared my throat and got up from the bed and collected my clothes.

"I've got to go, places to be and people to meet". I say bored putting my clothes on, leaving my shirt unbuttoned.

"Your leaving so soon". She said disappointed. "Look, Hannah.. last night was fun but I'm not looking for any relationships at the moment." I say letting her down as gently as I  possibly could because I need to get out of this strange house and go home. I need a shower badly.

Her face scrunches "Who in the fuck is Hannah?"She said getting up from the bed. Shit.

I REALLY need to work on the names.

"Your name isn't Hannah?" I ask pretending to be confused."Nooo my name is Isobel,you entitled asshole."

"Well Isobel.. last night was fun but I have to go." I say making my way for the front door and leaving. "Yeah you weren't that memorable either dickhead!" She shouted slamming the door.

Fucking hell.

I got in my car and dialed Nikolai's number to see where he was and started driving home. We separated when we went home with our one night stands.

"Yeah?" Nik groaned sounding like he just woke up.

"Where are you?" I ask stopping at the red light. "God, I have no idea, it's like a fucking antique house."

"What the fuck are you on about?"
"There's like 20 porcelain dolls in the room staring down at me."Nik says moving around.

"Send me your location". I groan driving off. My phone dings and I look at Niks location... He's 30 minutes away.I roll my eyes and drive there.

30 minutes later...

Nikolai laughs getting in the car. "That girl was weird". He says shaking his head and chuckling.

"Yeah last night. she was wearing a dress that had dolls on it.. What did you expect."

"I like girls that stand out, anyway how was your night.

"Don't ask." I said wishing I could forget about last night. "You forgot her name didn't you."He stated.

I look at him and he laughs. "Dude what have I said about the names."

"Yeah I know." I chuckle putting my elbow on the window and covering my mouth with my hand.

"Are you going home or do you wanna stay at my house for a bit and train?"

"Yeah I'll go to yours for a bit but then I need to go home and talk to father."
I need to persuade him I'm mature enough to run the mafia.

A while later we arrived at Nikolai's house and we trained for a while before I went for a quick shower. When I got changed I went to Nikolai's room to tell him I was leaving.

He was on the phone when I got there, so I sat down on the bed and texted Father I need to talk to him when I get home. A few minutes later I got bored and was about to leave when I realised who Nik was on the phone with.

Aurora.

I haven't heard her voice in 4 months, 4 long months. I turned my head to the side to try to hear what she was saying but I couldn't make it out all I could hear was her laugh. Not even a minute later Nikolai said goodbye and ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked wanting to know what Aurora was doing and how she was.

"Aurora". Nik replied. "She's six months pregnant today."

I stared down at the ground. She's six months pregnant. I still haven't processed that I'm going to be a dad .. well actually I have tried not to think about it at all because I know what comes with it...and I'm not ready for that and I don't think I'll ever be.

My phone starts ringing before I can say anything. "One second mom Is calling me". I say to Nik and answer the phone.

"I'll be home soon". I say but don't receive anything back. I hear crying and sniffling on the other side.

"Mom are you okay... what's wrong?" I ask getting up from the bed. Nikolai walks over to me with a worried look on his face. "Mom?" I say looking at the phone to see if she's still connected.

"Leo..It's your father."

"What about him, mom tell me what's going on?" I ask worried a million things going through my head.

"He's gone sweetie, your father's gone."